Our sister sites
Our sister sites
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl
:

novavizz/inca - a while ago a documentary came on TV showing evidence that the moon landing was a hoax. i.e prop numbers in the photos and a lot of arguments about the way certain shadows were laid out, the fact that the flag was flying etc.

If you look on google you can find a lot of photos and theory about the apparent 'moon landing'
Thanks for that DobieGirl, wondered what everyone was on about. I thought they didn't go back as there was nothing there. It's not like there is a theme park there or anything

Seriously, though, I read somewhere that they decide not to go back as they wanted to explore further into space as they are doing now.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Ray
I believe that man did land on the moon. If there was a cover up, there would have been far too many people involved in it for there to be any chance of successfully keeping it under wraps.

People will make a conspiracy theory out of anything

Did you hear the one about the Titanic?
10 people were killed after we 'came back from the moon' why where they killed off? maybe they wanted to tell the truth. Apparently there is one man who has been telling us the truth for years, but everyone thinks he is 'crazy'.

The titanic one almost got me, but I think that one is a bit far fetched, good story, but too far fetched.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm no expert and haven't researched the subject ...

But I thought there has been more than one landing on the moon?

Also a rocket took off, didn't it - amongst much fanfare?
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-08-2006, 07:24 PM
unfortunatly i was only a pup myself at the time but i can remember watching it on some bigger girls tv and if it was a fake they just broke one big kids heart
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Katiecoos
I did see a film on the television and it was about a coverup of a hoax of landing on the moon, cant remember the name of the film, but you could see how it could be done very easily, guess we will never know.
Are you thinking of the film Capricorn One which was about a manned mission to Mars but was fake and anyone refusing to keep the secret was killed ?
I saw it years ago - good film for its time, but I wonder if the conspiracy theorists watched it and took it a bit too seriously as though it was really about the moon landing ?!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3