Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Thank you griff.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
All my posts have gone doolally; too ill for this.Must be my computer and I cannot afford another one.. not kind to do this to an old one and i was so happy here until now. I get publically bawled out then this..... with no word from anyone...not good/
If it's any consolation Rose I had a problem yesterday after I changed my e-mail contact, luckily I found a "Contact Us" button and sent off a quick 'Help' request to Azz and wonder of wonders all is back to normal so maybe it's not your computer and your posts will return from the 'dolally state' in short time (PS Thank you oh great one )

As for quoting other posts, I thought it was me who did that I can't do 'multi-tasking' and normally only deal with one person at a time and I tend to use the quote button too.

By the way never ever tell someone you are putting them on ignore, not good, DAMHIKT
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Oh Wow, that was beautiful Lynn you have done beautifully. You know lynn that new cottage of yours has so much character. I envy you. I am off to bed in a little while have a good evening all. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
the long awaited fireplace photo hope it lives up too expectations.
Oh it's truly magnificant, you'll both love sitting by that over Xmas, how nice it would be if we all could have one like that I think I mentioned that ours is paltry by comparison and we won't be lighting it this Xmas and by Xmas 2016 it will be covered over with one of those pseudo log fires, i.e. an electric thingy

ETA:-
Is that a duvet for Dillon in front, would love to see him on it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Harvey, of course you use quotes, that is because you come on later and have to refer back, no problem with that , it is the constant repeat of quotes over and over again that does me. Your quoting is not a problem in any way! Always pleased to see you and what you catch up with.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
please no one assume that this post will upset or offend the sainted Rosebud for she long ago told me with great relish that I was to be put on her ignore list, so she will not be readng it.
As I said above, never ever tell someone you are putting them on ignore, (if there is one thing in this world that I can guarantee will invoke an all out slanging match it is doing that.) I just do it and that's it Is quite along list too but they never know and mostly people who we never see now anyway.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey, of course you use quotes, that is because you come on later and have to refer back, no problem with that , it is the constant repeat of quotes over and over again that does me. Your quoting is not a problem in any way! Always pleased to see you and what you catch up with.
Oh thanks for that Moyra dearest, was a tad worried for a moment. BTW I have found where your 'notification' is and have tried to move it to the appropriate place (where a few other 'good folk' are located but despite clicking every button I can see it won't move ) Never mind I'll get there in the end, in the meantime there will be one winging it's way to you when I've learned how to do them LG and I are the techno luddites of this board don't you know
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »