Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Aw, he is so lovely!

Well done to you! Hope Kiara takes to him soon!
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by dave2003 View Post
how fab that you phoned must have been fate. he's a very lucky boy!!! how about Chance for the name. enjoy!!
Chance would be a good name

He looks like a sweetheart I'm glad he's fallen on his paws.
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Aw, he is so lovely!

Well done to you! Hope Kiara takes to him soon!
I'm sure she will, she was like this when Bailey moved in and totally lost the plot when I fostered a litter of Staffy pups but within days she was mothering them

Just seems so funny seeing as I was talking about fostering blind dogs from rescue centres and training them for re-homing, it all just seems too much like it's meant to be

So here's to hopefully the start of something brilliant
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Baileys Blind View Post
I'm sure she will, she was like this when Bailey moved in and totally lost the plot when I fostered a litter of Staffy pups but within days she was mothering them

Just seems so funny seeing as I was talking about fostering blind dogs from rescue centres and training them for re-homing, it all just seems too much like it's meant to be

So here's to hopefully the start of something brilliant
Good for Kiara, what a good girl! Sounds like she's just saying 'oh no, here we go again, that bloody woman bringing more waifs and strays home'.

Here's hoping it does lead to something like fostering blind dogs for you, it would be great!
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Aww, what a sweetheart! Well done you!

Good luck with the OH lol

Helen
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 06:22 PM
well done you, just pretend you haven't noticed you have an extra dog when OH gets home...

another dog in here ARE YOU SURE ?? LOL

you are very good
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 07:17 PM
OH's home

Billy ran straight up to him for a fuss OH said hello and gave him a fuss went to walk away, stopped looked back then looked at me It was really funny - the classic double take

So anyway, I let OH pick a name and after some strange names we've settled on Ollie It sounds similar to Billy but totally different to Bailey. He is only staying as a foster though

He's (Ollie that is) has had some dinner and was quite good when we ate after chancing his odds he settled down a little away from the table and just laid down Someone has spent some time on this little guy, he sits, gives a paw, understands NO and so far seems to be housetrained Makes my job easier - he's half way there already
Why after all that would you have him pts He'll make an excellent lap dog for someone I just don't understand some people
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Awwww he's gorgeous!! xx

Glad you've got him - for however long that may be. Can't understand people at all! Good for your vets though!! X
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Baileys Blind View Post
OH's home

Billy ran straight up to him for a fuss OH said hello and gave him a fuss went to walk away, stopped looked back then looked at me It was really funny - the classic double take

So anyway, I let OH pick a name and after some strange names we've settled on Ollie It sounds similar to Billy but totally different to Bailey. He is only staying as a foster though

He's (Ollie that is) has had some dinner and was quite good when we ate after chancing his odds he settled down a little away from the table and just laid down Someone has spent some time on this little guy, he sits, gives a paw, understands NO and so far seems to be housetrained Makes my job easier - he's half way there already
Why after all that would you have him pts He'll make an excellent lap dog for someone I just don't understand some people
That's hilarious! Ollie is a lovely name!

He sounds like a lovely boy.

Foster though? We'll see!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:20 PM
What a sweet chap & how lovely of you to take him on
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >