Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 06:29 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 17 April

Good morning everyone, doesn't look a very promising day and it is cold with the dull and greyness.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Good morning Moira and all who follow

Oh dear Kazz I forgot to say how nice your garden looked and Buster looks as if he really belongs there.

Are you having a day of rest Lynn and making a list of what you do next?

Hope your stomach is better today Griff and that Kota is now clam since your brother left.

Enjoy your walking today Besoeker.

Hope your gan are doing well June

Dull here this morning and not too warm out. Last day of painting and hopefully we can also get the furniture back in place. One and half walls are fine but the others need another coat don't know why but hey ho. Once again chasing his lordship out of his pit as would like to leave earlier than usual.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Dry morning, no sun and quite cool. Girls will have a walk out later on, once 'rush hour' is over.
Back definitely better now, will be careful for the next couple of days and not do the things I am desperate to do. Need a couple of dry warm days to paint the wall in the yard and the outside of the Big House. Waiting for Alun to get the time to build my outside wall and new kennel after that, he says he will sort the gate out as well, was going to get someone in for that. My seedlings are sprouting now, not ready to pot yet though.
Sue I knew you would have problems getting Himself to prise himself from his bed.
Griff,maybe your brother is going to rent the 2nd house out for extra income. Great Kota has behaved and been controllable for the weekend.
Moyra, what section is the hemp oil in. I had a look on the Tesco shopping and its shows they have it, just not sure where to look
Lynn, you know that site you put a link up for, is it the same stuff that H&B sell because its quite a big bottle
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 09:38 AM
Morning all
last thing i said to my brother....let us know you got home safe, has he text?? errr no!!
we will join the grey gang too, doesn't like nice at all
TW, nope, he isn't goig to rent the place, he reckons he will live part time in london in the week and back to his other place the other days...who knows
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 10:10 AM
June, if you type hemp oil in it comes up on its own, however if you type in oil it takes about 3/4 pages of different oils before it comes up. So you can imagine it will take some looking for if you go into Tesco's to get it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Cor Griff, how the other half can afford to live. Your brother is certainly doing ok for himself.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and June and all who follow.
After a chilly start turning out bright and warmer.
Not long back from Shouldham with Dillon.

Sue hope you manage to get people rounded up so you can get finished.

June is that the pure oils site ? I don't think it's got actual cbd oil like the low levels the H&B one has.
Here's an explanation.
http://www.chronictherapy.co/hemp-oil-vs-cbd-oil-

I would imagine because the price is low considered to the H&B one and others that are even more expensive it is hemp oil which is made from the seeds.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Thanks Lynn and Moyra. Realised you'll have done it on your shopping from Tesco, Moyra, I think it will take some finding as well which was why I thought you may have an idea where to look. Am also realising it may not even be CB oil. The one on the link you sent Lynn does seem to be CB oil from what it says in the blurb.
Don't want to go into Bolton again after the parking ticket, not heard anything back except an acknowledgement so looking at options
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2017, 11:50 AM

What a sod to get the roots out but managed it. This is one that made Sue itch every time she brushed against it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Yes Moyra, he is doing very well for himself...not bad for a lad who was told he would amount to nothing! he is dyslexic and when he was on his last day at junior school his teacher got hold of my mum and said not to expect him to go far in life, his handwriting was awful, he was problematic in class, didn't read well etc...she asked why it had taken him a whole year to say something and he just shrugged and said he isn't my problem now! the first 3 years a senior school were a nightmare and mum was always on the phone and up there Lol...one teacher was awful to him but he had her in tears Lol...he did have to apologise or he would have been expelled, he got to 4th year and was like a different kid...settled down and got help and he did so well
TW, don't blame you not wanting to go back to bolton...you can order online at holland and barrett though and there penny sale is on too
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >