View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Blimey, you seem to get a lot for your money there, including BB and phone too!! I've got that Tetrabyte one upstairs too, the one with the 750 hours of taping apart from that, it seems the same except the remote is a lot nicer! I think we're going to swap mine with the one in the lounge, coz Dave could possibly use up that 750 hours whereas I could never with my Most Haunted's!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah we need it cos Iain insists on saving stuff to watch again so the whole pacific thing is saved as is Strike back + gawd knows how much rugby that he records and never seems to get around to watching. Mostly he transfers it all on to his archos so he can watch it while working which involves a lot of sitting around in his truck. Otherwise he would have filled the tetrabyte thing up by now. I just checked my bill so know exactly what I'm paying even if it is hard to make head of tail of with all the credits and debits. We have unlimited broadband which is currently free, sky talk including line rental which is hardly used cos I'm always on the mobile so is a couple of calls a week tbh and is mainly used for incoming calls. It does sound quite reasonable compared to some of what the others are paying. The broadband is free for 6 months and £10 after that cos I swapped from orange which was £17.99 a month, so far it's working better and free is always good and I've just got rid of bt line rental as sky is cheaper and chucks in caller id for free so half the time I can ignore it now .
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2010, 08:26 PM
OMG - just for the record!! even though I got my refund, this month they charged us £87!! instead of £69, looked on my account and they still got us down as having 2 x hd boxes - more phone calls (last months phone calls cost over £7) had to go through it all again!! Finally sorted out I hope!! & they have agreed to give us 20% discount for the next 6 months which is around £10 a month - so now we should be paying £59 instead of £69 a month - we'll see what happens next month!!
I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bothered with the whole HD thing now
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Exactly!!! That's just what they did to me, had me down as having two multi-rooms when I'd done completely away with one and just swapped a multi-room for that other new HD box I think this is how they make their money, coz this has always happened when I've changed things around, but their answer has always been "don't worry, it will settle itself down" but I DO worry about what I've paid in the process!!! I hope you get what they said you would back, and £59 sounds right coz that's what I pay now just for the 2 x HD boxes. You have got 2 HD's now haven't you? I've lost it lol!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Exactly!!! That's just what they did to me, had me down as having two multi-rooms when I'd done completely away with one and just swapped a multi-room for that other new HD box I think this is how they make their money, coz this has always happened when I've changed things around, but their answer has always been "don't worry, it will settle itself down" but I DO worry about what I've paid in the process!!! I hope you get what they said you would back, and £59 sounds right coz that's what I pay now just for the 2 x HD boxes. You have got 2 HD's now haven't you? I've lost it lol!
Noooooooooooooooo lol we only have 1 HD & 1 sky plus - see they have even convinced you that we have 2 & we haven't honest!! They also told us the account would "settle down" what the heck is all that about !!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4