View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 03:32 PM

If I had a gun I would kill this man........

I popped onto another forum earlier, one that I hadn't been on for a long while and saw a heading about a dog that had been raped and killed in Turkey. Now I am probably very naive and thought 'no' must be about something else...?????...had a look at the link and was sickened and horrified about what I saw and read. There was a picture of the dog (a Mastin) after the event. I won't go into details if you want to I'm sure you can find it - apparently it was widely reported. I can't get this out of my mind, I keep breaking down in tears.... how can people do this??
There is a number and an address to write to if you want to make a comment - apparently this happened behind the office of the local Mayor.......people heard but did nothing..
what a horrible world we live in at times.............
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 03:43 PM
You're a braver person than me to have been able to actually watch that!!!! Now I don't class myself as niave, so I had an incline that this kind of thing must go on, somewhere, not in my back yard, but now that you've just confirmed it for me, it's made me feel really sick and angry WTF??!!! These are the kind of things that stay dormant right in the back of my mind, I really don't like to think about it, but now that I have, then just like you, if I had a gun (a very big one I hope) I would have no hesitation in using it - and the first shot would probably be right up his a*se!!!!! I'd prefer to give him a little taster of what to expect first though!!!!!

Makes you sick to think you are a member of this species sometimes doesn't it!

Try and do like I have and put these evil acts hidden away in the darkness of your mind, otherwise, it'll keep haunting you!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 04:06 PM
The depths that depraved humans can stoop to never fail to horrify me, but sadly they do not shock anymore....
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Usually I do the same as you H - not sure why I looked at this one. Having said that people are looking and trying to do something about it - I suppose if we all put it to the backs of our minds and didn't look more s......e would go on.
Don't take that as a criticism I am the same as you quite honestly but thank God there are people who do more than us.x
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 04:31 PM
TBH what CAN anyone do about it, we have sick people over here that do the same thing and worse they are not necessarily discovered or made public.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 04:35 PM
SICK!!! SICK!!!!SICK!!!!!!!

So ashamed to be a "human being"........
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 04:47 PM
It is sick and disturbing. Years ago my former husband said he had got a video for us to watch(his mates were round too),they'd stopped it ready at one of the most disgusting and vile scenes i have ever seen involving a dog, and done it because they thought it would be funny to upset me. I have never forgotten
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I just googled it, that poor poor dog . Shooting is to good for the bas***d that did this, I dont care if the man is sick people like him dont deserve to live
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Just googled this and all I can say is I hope it's true that you get paid back for what you do in this life .
Seem from what I have read that this happens in muslim countries .
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Try and do like I have and put these evil acts hidden away in the darkness of your mind, otherwise, it'll keep haunting you!
But please don't stay silent when they start talking about letting Turkey into the European Union, the local Turkish authorities will do nothing about this, they couldn't give a dam, Turkish Airlines have the most nausiating adverts trying to convince us they are civilised.

And it's not just Turkey, there are millions of people in UK who should just be eliminated.

Wish I knew what the answer was.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >