Male 

22-04-2010, 06:52 PM
id i have never met a man turned on by "high cheek bones"
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 06:58 PM
That boy is ridiculous.....

As a curvy size 16 ...Ive never really had any issues in finding a date....

Originally Posted by AshMan View Post
id i have never met a man turned on by "high cheek bones"
no, its usually two other things that sit quite high (if your lucky or had surgery!) that often attract a man.....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Blimey Kel, where'dyou dig him up from???!!! What an arrogant rude pig, and I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft bargepole and yet I'm a neat size 10, but that's only because my dog walks the pants off me every day!!!! I used to do the cream cake and doughnut thing, but I don't have the time now, I'm too busy walking

Oh Lordy, he needs to get a life doesn't he!!! I wonder what his wife looks like, but then again, I think he's gay by the looks of him!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Blimey Kel, where'dyou dig him up from???!!! What an arrogant rude pig, and I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft bargepole and yet I'm a neat size 10, but that's only because my dog walks the pants off me every day!!!! I used to do the cream cake and doughnut thing, but I don't have the time now, I'm too busy walking

Oh Lordy, he needs to get a life doesn't he!!! I wonder what his wife looks like, but then again, I think he's gay by the looks of him!
Who would marry THAT?!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Lol, yes of course, not me that's for sure, but he's gay anyway, he doesn't like any women either the fat or the thin, and although I love gay blokes, I get on with them like a house on fire, some of them hate women, so he's probably one of those!!!

We ought to do a YouTube of our own about arrogant pigs like him shouldn't we!!! Now there's a thought.....
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 08:03 PM
I got to 3mins 30 seconds just after he said that fat women are seen by men as "used goods" and that they're not attractive as they might come with another mans kids or something to that effect. Can't be bothered to give him the time of day after that.

What an absolute c**k, he'll either end up single for the rest of his life or he'll end up with some airhead who believes everthing he says.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Especially interested in any of the mens points of view...
Well Kel you asked for a mans point of view and here it is, any man with even half a brain will look for personality and education in a women before anything else, of course having that much brain power does rule out about 80% of all men (I am a great believer in the 80:20 rule BTW)

Having the sheer ignorance and blind arrogance to make a video like that just says what a conceited nothing he is.

I always say the internet is a double edged sword, it has some good points (Like me being able to 'chat' to some lovely people on here) but it also allows people like this apology for a man to make and distribute rubbish like this
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 09:26 PM
OMG what a knobhead!
kiwijan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Typical b***y aussie!
kazer
Dogsey Senior