Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2007, 08:46 PM

Truly loving home waiting for papillon

A friend of mine is tonight incredibly disappointed after receiving news that the retired breeding bitch she was supposed to be rehoming is no longer up for adoption.

The people she was getting her from were getting rid as she'd done her work and was now spayed so no longer any use to them ( ) but their daughter got really upset at the idea so they decided to keep her, leaving my friend with no dog.

This lady would offer the perfect home for a small dog, she doesn't mind what gender or age, just that she'd like a papillon. She's contacted the rescues and breeders to see if there's anything up for rehoming but is having no luck.

If you think you can help her, please contact me. I just know that she'll give a dog the perfect forever home
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2007, 08:49 PM
dont know of any but i wish her all the luck in the world, good for her trying to re home 1 that the breeders doesn't want.
it makes my blood boil tbh that breeders produce pups then re home the dogs when their getting on.
what ever happened to a dog for life!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
dont know of any but i wish her all the luck in the world, good for her trying to re home 1 that the breeders doesn't want.
it makes my blood boil tbh that breeders produce pups then re home the dogs when their getting on.
what ever happened to a dog for life!
I can't understand it to be honest... living with a dog all that time and still feeling a small enough connection to it to be able to rehome it because it can no longer have pups...
At least their daughter had more sense, you never know she may have taught them something.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Hi Lottie As you know I pm'd you and look forward to hearing how you get on. Must have been really a big disappointment for your friend.
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Hello,

I am the friend lottie has been talking about. I was totally devistated when I found out, I was willing to travel a LONG way for her but hey, it wasn't to be
Abbeypap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Hello Lottie and Papillon

I have sent PM to both of you regarding available Papillons that I know are looking for homes.

Don't be to harsh on the breeder who changed her mind about letting her girl go, it really is difficult to let a dog go no matter what age or reason.

Regards
Joan
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi Joan,

I wasn't being harsh towards the breeder, far from it. I was just a little dissapointed that she'd said yes, then no, then yes again then no. I just felt a litle downhearted about the whole thing

Liz x
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:25 AM
any news on getting your new doglet
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Nope, nothing