Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:27 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Monday!

Morning all,

Monday has come around far too quickly, but I guess it’s taking me closer to my week off at the end of August...... only 8 weeks away

No doubt today will be a tad manic, but I get bored too easily if it’s quiet, so it’s best all round I’m kept occupied. The devil makes work for idle hands, as they say....... and I can spend any amount of money on-line if I’ve got time to spare .

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
People are always available for work in the past tense.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:37 AM
Afternoon Vicki,
I hope 8 weeks goes quickly for you
Scratch is just recovering from his sedation medication after his ultrasound and is just standing in the middle of the lounge room looking around
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:42 AM
Morning Vicki, Emma and all,
Apart from having Kyiro at the vets for a bandage change this afternoon, a bit of housework and washing, I am going to have an easy day and get the jigsaw out.
Hope Scratch is ok Emma I often wonder how he is doing.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:42 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Afternoon Vicki,
I hope 8 weeks goes quickly for you
Scratch is just recovering from his sedation medication after his ultrasound and is just standing in the middle of the lounge room looking around
Afternoon Emma - bless Scratch..... he'll be fine once it wears off, love him.....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki, Emma and all,
Apart from having Kyiro at the vets for a bandage change this afternoon, a bit of housework and washing, I am going to have an easy day and get the jigsaw out.
Hope Scratch is ok Emma I often wonder how he is doing.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev an easy day would be a lovely change for you - make sure you get it hon!

Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:13 AM
Morning

I agree, Monday has come round far too quickly

Nothing much planned for me today, just the usual housework......

Happy Monday all xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:24 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev's 1 and 2, Emma, Lou and all

Hope your day isn't too hectic Vicki, busy is nice but manic is not good, sends the bp soaring but that'll come down at lunchtime with your ginger squishies

Hope little Scratchy comes round soon Emma, which I'm sure he will, bless his heart. Oh Bev, I can't believe it, and eeeeeeasy day for you - make the most of it then!

Well, it's Monday, so hopefully, there's been some interest down at the agents for the house, so I'm hoping the phone will hot this morning. We came up with a brilliant idea yesterday, for buying a caravan park of our own, the only problem being we don't have a million or so pounds to spare, so I'm going to look around for a bit of land where we can stick some now! It's all to do with sitting on your backside and raking in some cash for our retirement with holiday lets, of which I now have a bit of experience under my belt!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Morning All xx

A quiet morning of gardening planned then will be going to the horses later today, Patrick has a day off so some US time in order too

Have a great day folks
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Morning

i'm waiting for my second year exam results to come through on the uni intranet - feeling sick with nerves!
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:48 AM
morning all

pretty fed up here today. long story but includes m's ex and money. his son's birthday pressie is now up to £100 and still more to pay out....not happy as was only allowed to give my son £30 for his birthday.....

off to staines in middlesex today so i will be spending a nice hot day stuck in traffic.

on the plus side my parent's house had another viewing over the weekend and a second viewing booked for wednesday

sue
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >