Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MAGADOG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 09:43 AM

cash back websites

Does anyone use any cashback websites and would you recommend them ?

I've signed up for two in the past couple of weeks,
normally i would steer well clear but thought with Xmas coming up and making more purchases online i might aswell recoup some money with this as its things i would be buying anyway.

One has been rubbish (maybe just my experience) but it hasnt tracked any of the purchases i've made therfore i've got no cahsback after buying quite a few expensive things
The other seems pretty good and with the purchases i've made via the links on their site the cashback amount has appeared as pending in my account within a day or two,
so i'd recommend that.

Anyone with any experience of these and what are the best ones to use ??
The one i've found pretty good is....

https://www.sendmecashback.co.uk/sec...referrer=50408
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2008, 12:31 PM
I use http://www.quidco.com/ It takes a while for payments to be credited but so far I've had £120 back
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by gracelund View Post
I use http://www.quidco.com/ It takes a while for payments to be credited but so far I've had £120 back
That's what I use!
I had a friend got over £2000 in just under two years.... and not by buying anything more, but just by going through them.... but as you say you do have to wait for the money to come through.
There are lots of things you can sign up for without actually spending any money yet you still get the cashback.

I also use pigsback.com, but only do the free clicks on that.
MAGADOG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 03:06 PM
LOL,
The one i wasnt so impressed with was Quidco as nothing seems to have gone through despite me purchasing via their site.
If it works for others then maybe its just me who has had problems, typical ! lol

everything has shown up on sendmecashback though, weird as it should just be the same kind of tracking system they use.

Thtas fantastic to get back so much, and for purchases you would be making anyway.

havent heard of bigsback.com will need to check that out too !

Thank for your replies ! : )
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by MAGADOG View Post
LOL,
The one i wasnt so impressed with was Quidco as nothing seems to have gone through despite me purchasing via their site.
If it works for others then maybe its just me who has had problems, typical ! lol

everything has shown up on sendmecashback though, weird as it should just be the same kind of tracking system they use.

Thtas fantastic to get back so much, and for purchases you would be making anyway.

havent heard of bigsback.com will need to check that out too !

Thank for your replies ! : )
Lol, I did check out sendmecashback and noticed that they only gave about half as much as quidco did.
Pigsback gives you points that you can swap for stuff/vouchers.... but there is plenty to do for just clicking.
MAGADOG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Lol, I did check out sendmecashback and noticed that they only gave about half as much as quidco did.
Pigsback gives you points that you can swap for stuff/vouchers.... but there is plenty to do for just clicking.
Yes i noticed that some of the shops offer more cahsback on quidco,
and that some shops that arent on quidco are on sendmecashback and vice versa,
but unfortunately none of the things i bought have shown up.

They were all purchased via ebay on quidco though so maybe thats where the problem lies for some reason.
Not sure really.

Thanks again