Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SRS Scotland
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-10-2011, 08:01 PM

Alfie 2

This friendly, handsome & affectionate boy is, Alfie, who is one years old.

Alfie is being rehomed through no fault of his own and is looking for a home where someone will devote some time & attention in providing him with walks, some obedience training and lots of affection. He very much behaves like an overgrown puppy who would benefit from learning some basic manners around people as he can be over friendly and want to like you too much!! He responds well to ‘sit’, is food motivated and is keen to learn. He enjoys his walks, he does like to pull but this would be easily solved with some lead training. His recall is generally okay. He likes other dogs and is presently living with two cats. He can be playful in meeting other dogs and not all dogs might appreciate his exuberant nature so careful introductions would be required.

Alfie is presently living with a young child but due to his over friendly nature he would be best placed with children 10+ (if family & children have dog experience) or 12+. All Alfie needs is an owner with time & patience who will do some obedience training with him and he will be the perfect family dog!

photos to follow
SRS Scotland
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Alfie 2 also has a new home
Closed Thread