View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2010, 04:56 PM

Appeal for witnesses...WARNING...SHOCKING IMAGES!

**CROSS POSTED**

WHO DID THIS TO JACK?

This is one of the saddest tales Whitehall has ever had to tell! We see many animals suffering but In the history of the rescue we have never seen such cruelty before!

On Fri 17th September between the hours of 12am and 5am, someone left this poor dog outside the gates of Whitehall wrapped in an orange sheet. They made no attempt to call or knock on the door to alert us to the fact he was there.
Sadly Brian found him dead in the early hours of the morning. Had somebody alerted us, maybe we could have saved him.
The unbelievable suffering this dog has had to endure has shocked all of us within the rescue. We have called him Jack, we thought he deserved a name at the least. Jack had been severely starved. His dew claws were so long they were growing round and into his pads. He has pressure sores on his side probably because he has been far too weak to move.
We are appealing for any information on how Jack came to be left at the gate. If anyone knows anything please contact Brian on 07831421715 so we can bring Jack's abusers to justice.

The photos you have seen are upsetting and shocking, but we as a rescue decided to show them. We feel it is important that people know the true extent of what we have to face within rescue. There are many dogs currently waiting on death row at the dog compound. We have taken in as many as we have space for but without rehoming some of the dogs we currently have, we have no choice but to leave many dogs. Hundreds of dogs will die everyday in the dog compound. They will not be fed on their last day and will go to their deaths hungry and alone. Please help us by adopting a rescue dog and not buying a puppy. For every dog we rehome, another is saved!

If you know anything that may help with justice for Jack, please call. Your call will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
God bless you Jack. You were too good for this world!

Please Contact Brian on 07831 421715 with any information.

http://www.whitehalldogrescue.co.uk/jackbless.htm
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-09-2010, 05:06 PM
That is just horrific.I just hope they find out who was responsible for this.

RIP Jack - hopefully at peace now. x
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2010, 05:13 PM
i put this up on my wall on [a social network site] last night. it's shocking!! and the person that did this to Jack needs to be found
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2010, 05:22 PM
oh that poor boy, R.I.P Jack xx
lianne1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh that's just awful, poor Jack I can't believe what sick people live amongst us. RIP gorgeous little Jack xxx
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2010, 05:26 PM
So unbelievably sad, and so unnecessary. Why?

RIP Jack xx
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-09-2010, 05:31 PM
im sitting here in tears im lost for words all i can say is i hope they catch the person who did this
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2010, 05:32 PM
I've just seen this on another forum. I'm shocked and totally disgusted. That poor little thing must have suffered so much. he's so beautiful too.
RIP little Jack xxxx
Harley & Me
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2010, 06:20 PM
How awful and poor Jack, the amount of suffering he must of gone through. Hope the owners can be found and punished.

Rest in peace Jack and sorry you had to lead such an awful life xxx
katandcolin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2010, 07:03 PM
that poor poor boy. I cant stop crying for what he must have gone through. I hope they catch who did this.
RIP Jack you're at peace now xxxx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >