Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-04-2011, 07:10 PM
An update from Taffy’s fosterer:

“Taffy is coming along nicely. Still very excited when meeting other dogs, but this morning he coped very well when a large Labrador ran straight at him and jumped on his back! Taffy was scared and did some twisting around but calmed down pretty quickly.

More photos in the garden today. He and Bella had a whale of a time while Paddy looked on”!

If you are interested in re-homing Taffy then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-05-2011, 08:58 PM
An update from Taffy's foster mum:

"I looked across and thought these two looked cute together:

and when I stood up to take another photo, they looked even more cute!

Paddy rarely cuddles up to another dog, but Taffy would love a friend or two to cuddle up to, bless him"!

If you are interested in re-homing Taffy then please complete our homing questionnaire https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-06-2011, 09:39 PM
An update from Taffy’s fosterer Janet:

“Time for a Taffy update! He's all grown up now - I've just measured him and he's 16.5 inches from his shoulder to the ground, so he's not very tall. I think he'll always be skinny too, but he could eat for England! We feed him in his crate and when it's feeding time, he does a little dance, flies into the crate at top speed nearly knocking it over and sits, waiting for his food! He's very easily trained - he can do sit, down, spin, touch, paw, roll over, watch - and does everything at breakneck speed and a bit clumsily, but still does it. LOL!

Just for a change of scenery, we walked him on a very long training lead around fields nearby this morning and he just loved running around doing his own thing. He was so well behaved - much better than Paddy and Bella.

Taffy is an absolute star in the house - he's not a scrap of trouble. He learns routines very quickly and knows what he can and can't do. Our cats live upstairs and we have a stair gate to stop Paddy from going up there - Taffy could step over it very easily, but he's never done it.

I'm sure he has great agility potential - it has been mentioned on this thread and I have it on good advice that he's a medium. I do know that he can jump higher than my head from a standing start! (I'm 5'9").

He's such a loving boy with a long list of good points - he's an extremely easy to dog to be with at home, he's lots of fun, loves his cuddles and he even nudges you like a cat and puts his paws on your shoulders, if you let him.

I'd be over the moon if somebody would give him a chance and help him to get over his anxieties when he's out and about - he's a little star and deserves so much more than we can give him”.

Making sure Jon's runner beans are ok!!

Oooh Bella ops:

If you are interested in re-homing Taffy then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-08-2011, 08:42 PM
An update from Taffy’s fosterer:

We collected a scared little boy a year ago today, and Taffy's come on a long way since then. He's still scared sometimes, but he's a very clever boy and will settle given consistency, time and patience.

He's such a loving little guy,so cheeky, full of fun, bursting with energy sometimes and very lazy a lot of the time. He loves his food, knows quite a few commands now, has manners if he's reminded and jumps for joy when it's time for a walk (or feeding time )

He can now be left with the others for several hours without incident.

Here he is with his mate Paddy:

In the mist yesterday morning:

And in his favourite place of all …..

If you are interested in re-homing Taffy please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-09-2011, 08:55 PM
More photos of Taffy ...

Still waiting patiently...............

If you are interested in re-homing Taffy please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
SOS Animals UK
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-10-2011, 08:47 PM
***Bump***
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-11-2011, 08:45 PM

Taffy needs a home of his own!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Taffy is still available for adoption.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Yeah great news ... Taffy's fosterers can't imagine life without him!

Taffy is in his home!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2