Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Since this thread I noticed Naturesharvest too, that is the most expensive of this 'type' of food at PAH, it looked pretty good to me.
Codee has their puppy food and it is really good food, just darn expensive
EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Pets at Home is one of the most expensive places to buy it. You're much better off ordering from Berriewoods wholesalers and getting it delivered. I also have a pet food wholesaler near me so buy from them occasionally, but my friend orders from Berriewoods in bulk and I buy from her when I need it.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
Pets at Home is one of the most expensive places to buy it. You're much better off ordering from Berriewoods wholesalers and getting it delivered. I also have a pet food wholesaler near me so buy from them occasionally, but my friend orders from Berriewoods in bulk and I buy from her when I need it.
Thanks for the recommendation
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Am I right in thinking you can only buy Wainwrights in PAH?
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Am I right in thinking you can only buy Wainwrights in PAH?
yes this is P@H's own make, only they sell it
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Looking at both, WW works out cheaper if you apply the recommended feeding amounts as it says half the amount is required when compared to ND.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Werewolf - that's another reason I liked the Wainwrights. The recommended feeding amount is much smaller which suggests to me it has less 'filler' than Naturediet.

It suits Bryan anyway because he's not a big eater and was finding it difficult to get through the big bowl of ND
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Werewolf - that's another reason I liked the Wainwrights. The recommended feeding amount is much smaller which suggests to me it has less 'filler' than Naturediet.

It suits Bryan anyway because he's not a big eater and was finding it difficult to get through the big bowl of ND
Glad it worked out well for Bryan I am looking into it for my dog who is on ND , I am thinking of using it as well (more flavours for him) xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Wainwrights here and both dogs did very well on it, but now I'm on Fish4Dogs coz I think it's purer if you catch my drift, no cereals or additives only seaweed!

I did ask the manager in Pets at Home about the Wainwright's food after my vet recommended me to change over to it from Naturediet coz she didn't like Naturediet, and the manager told me they do NOT make it themselves, it's just that they hold the concession for it along with a very FEW other outlets, but who they are he didn't say. He did say it is made by a very well known pet food company, but again he didn't say who!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2010, 06:26 PM
For me, it's NatureDiet.

Been using it on mind for quite a while and haven't had a dodgy pack yet, (Touch wood).
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >