View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 01:09 PM
I think we are resigned we have lost our money Moyra. We do not want him to do this to someone else they may not be so fortunate as I was.
I will admit though I am worried in case he decided to take revenge if we do report him. If Gorden was home every evening I wouldn't worry or if I still lived close to Mark who would be with me in 5 minutes it wouldn't of worried me but being here on my own with no one around it is a worry.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Lynn, i totally understand your predicament...must be a worrying thought for you, it is a very tricky situation to be in, obviously you don't want this to happen to anyone else but equally you are worried about if he comes round, do you get on with your neighbours? i wonder if you told them what had happened and what you want to do but are worried about being alone if they would back you up if needs be... i know when my neighbour needed help i gave it, a very awkward situation
Must go and have a look at this little girly hound that our Duncan has for company
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 02:18 PM
I know Paul and Beth would but I do try not to be a pain as they are busy and have young children.
Plus I like to be independent if possible.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Afternoon all
Been for breakfast this morning as usual , then bumped into another friend
Came home and bathed Rosie - not a happy doggy
Tidied up after I bathed her cos she was looked a lot cleaner than she was lol.
I'm catching up on one of my fave programmes 'Scandal'
I'm at work later, not feeling it to be honest, but I'll be ok when I get there.
Jakesmummy I was new to but they made me feel very welcome and I think they are all fab
Eileen- you bound to be emotional regarding Duncan, I'd be same
Lynne if you report that conman to trading standards they should keep you anonymous.
Nippy I saw earlier you making pasties..any left love pasties any sort except anything with fish
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the commiserations Lynn - but hasten to add that Scout doesn't eat the entire mountain bike - just bites through the tyres. Have this peculiar leaning toward pasties, can't think why! Haven't fancied one for years and now suddenly would kill for one! Ah the power of suggestion! Eileen, not at all surprised that you get a little upset about the big fellow, no one could have done more for him than you did, I think you saved his life. Big bear hugs from me - if that's what it takes to cheer you up! See you later, bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Do they Mandy ? I didn't know that but it might not take a too many of his brain cells to work it out who reported him.
Hope Rosie is feeling happier now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Well that's a good thing then that she doesn't eat the whole bike only the tyres. You could consider that her training has worked to a point.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Jakesmummy - Just pitch in and join the rest of the inmates. All are welcome, strange ideas, odd attitudes and weird beliefs but all held firmly together by a love of our doggy buddies. So don't feel like a stranger, cos this lot won't let you. Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Gordon, you will be interested to know that Mabs is definitely on the way back to being herself today. I had all the doors of their sleeping compartments open whilst I put in new shavings, I had dismantled the latest larder, done since this morning, and there was a bone laid out on the bed, and Lona nipped in, lay down and started eating it, I closed my eyes and whispered a supplication to 'Im Upstairs that it would not prove to painful for Lona, after all she IS Mabs mother!!!! Nothing happened Mabs was stood next to me having her ears tickled and being cuddled, Keshi on the other side, Cariad in front waiting for me to grow an extra hand, and so it continued all the time I was tidying up etc. Lona stayed eating a Sacred Bone and Mabs wandering about 'helping' me by making sure I got lots of kisses when I was at face level. Dunno how it works, and if you go by the test results, it shouldn't, but homeopathy produces amazing results
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 04:00 PM
MANDY,not long till your shopping trip,when is that then?
GORDON,it was just a moment of not bouncing,I stood still for all of 60 secs Totally cheered up now You know if you actually fed Scout,he mightn't eat the bike tyres,poor wee guy Think I might have to go over there and dognap him,save him from a life of neglect
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »