Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 08:39 AM
Morning all.

Been out with Bella and she really enjoyed the walk this morning. She loved yesterday people coming and going over the way they seem to be having something done to their front garden 3 chaps arrived and took the grass up because the neighbours were at work I offered them a cup of tea/coffee and they were grateful they had it in my front garden and I brought some chairs from the back garden down the side and Bella adored them. Then my sister and brother in law came to vacuum the car (they don't have a drive) my friend came as she was passing with her grandson who is 6 months. Then later my nephew and three of his mates came round and got into playing footing with her she loved that 3 x 15 years old lads are more her cup of tea than 1 x 50 year old (me) I the footie stakes.
My niece and her boyfriend popped round in the evening and they had brought her a new ragger. So visitors all day.
Some she played with, some she slept through, some she slept with the baby (she just settled by the pram) while we drank coffee.
Work tonight so got a few things to do then a bit of a nap then work. See you all later or tomorrow.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Good morning fellow members .
I have Hannah all day and I am still feeling poorly so it is going to be a long one.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Morning all.
Anyone else growing webbed feet? It is dry at the moment but we had a very sharp shower when I went to the paper shop earlier.
Brian is out with Pepsi. She is meeting her best friend Millie today so she won't mind if it rains!
Bev, I have looked at the webcam how on earth can they eat when they are so near birthing?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

04-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Morning all - I might be able to take Da Booga to the vet for her blood test today - it depends on when she starts nagging for food as ideally around 2pm will be the best time as it is one hour before her next Pb is due, which will give a good comparison with the last level. I have provisionally booked David to pick us up around 1.15-1.30pm and will phone him to confirm or cancel when I know for sure.

It is cold again today with no sun whereas yesterday was lovely and sunny, which would have been an ideal time to go but what with the gotto-go's and spending most of the morning in bed, there was no way I could have made it. Luckily the gotto-go's appear to have gone, so fingers crossed...

I am sorry that you are still still feeling poorly Meg, especially as you cannot have a duvet day because of having Hannah.

Not sure who has said what - as usual - so I think it is coffee and ketchup time.

Keep dry and warm if you can everyone, and have a good Tuesday.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Morning Everyone, nice and sunny here thankfully. While I was walking Amber this morning I found £5 at the side of the road. I just hope it didn't belong to some child or some desperately hard up person. Not sure whether to hand it in to the police or not because is it enough for someone to go to the police over? I think it unlikely.

Have a good day everyone sorry some of you have had rain this morning. God bless.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 10:00 AM
I got the curtains Helena but not the red blind. I wasn't happy with the quality they had in Dunelms so I was going to go to John Lewis but I can't be bothered with thd drive and parking.

I might drive towards Dunelm later singing: "Let's go chill at Dunelm Mill."

Jenny and Nippy Jenny - I really hope you are both okay with this flooding. I feel for you. I hope Flash is okay - it is a worry when they refuse food.

Norma - I keep meaning to sort out some stuff. I want to put it on ebay but whenever they have the 0 instertion fee weekends, I'm too busy to sort it out.

Meg - I hope you can get a quiet day today with Hannah and feel better soon.

Moyra - I wouldn't go to the police for a lost £5.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Good morning
We have sunshine!!! lovely day,bit chilli but I have 2 loads of washing out Had a great walk,bit further than normal so herself is now snoring Think I'll go brush up round the front and back while its dry
Hope everyone,doglets and kitties are well.Enjoy your day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Morning everyone who has followed.
Sorry to hear some peeps are still poorly wishing you well soon.

Sunny here at the moment but chilly. Dillon was trying to pull me up the village this morning. Met a lovely elderly lady for a chat and when we started out the Kingfisher flew onto a branch of a tree near the bridge while we were waiting to cross near the cottage. Never seen one that close before.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

04-02-2014, 10:30 AM
It is a filly and she has just got up for the first time!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Wha's a filly
Its so nice here,I think I'll take Lacey out again now,no point wasting it House is shining,except the garage but who see's that,will do it later Love the look on her face when I get the lead out!!
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »