View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Morning all. It is a bit sad how this is all going now. I enjoy reading what everyone else has been up to
Don't let the boogers get you down Lynn & Helena.
I'm sat in Tesco having a coffee & mince pie now. OH dropped me off earlier as he had to go & meet some bloke or other so I did my shopping & bought my iPad with me so I could sit here waiting for him & have a read. It's not as busy as I thought it would be either.
Lol at Loki with the polar bear.
Lovely puppy pic June glad to hear the PP is nice & warm for them. That will make your life a bit easier.
Can't remember what anyone else is up to as I read everything ages ago before I came out.
Off to read my book now while I wait.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 11:24 AM
gawgus puppy pic

Got to laugh at Loki, the brave defender of his pack Enjoy the coffee in peace, Lynne.

Well I've had a cuppa with sister, and got the hoover in the room..... but thats as far as it is at the mo. Really must get in gear, get the housework done, showered and then go shopping. Eversuffering husband not home till tomorrow, so, someting nice for tea me thinks....have a good friday and will nip in later.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Julie you know more then I do then

Please read my previous post...
Daily Thread - Friday - Page 2

..there is to be a section where those who wish to take part can request to do so.
Perhaps better to have announced it then, than had it spilled out in the daily thread as it was. Again no criticism of any member just a thought about how these things can be done better if we all know what is happening.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi Julie...welcome
Was a bit strange joining in with the Daily at the start ( these guys have history ) but can honestly say it's been a blast,had its moments of worry and heartbreak too but never regretted jumping onboard Its there for everyone
All this WILL get straightened out...no doubt,it'll be fine
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Freezing here wet,windy and horrible
I'm off for a bath,tidy the house and later to get take mum to have this eye test done.Hate not being here when Hubby gets back but I think he'll manage
Have a great day all...see ya later
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Very Happy, my website is back on!!

Now I can get Shayda pics on there, but think it will be an after Christmas job
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Just wanted to say I rarely post in the daily thread sometimes it feels like I would be intruding into a private conversation as some people seem to know each other much better, this is not a criticism of anyone just they way it feels to me.
That's a choice you make tho Julie.

I think sometimes people forget that Dogsey regulars were all strangers once, but they got stuck in and made friends

You and everyone else are welcome to do the same and I know for a fact that our regulars are very welcoming of newcomers, and especially those who are just as friendly as they are. It is not dissimilar to moving to a new neighbourhood tbh.

This is not a criticism of you or anyone else, just a reminder (because sometimes I think people forget) that you actually have a lot of control and can choose to make efforts to fit in... if you want to that is
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Things moved a bit quicker than I thought....
Put babies into their new palace and they were really kicking off, so put a piece of rubber matting as a ramp and let them out and after a few grumbles and tellings off they are now i with the Big Gals, Keshi is play bowing like a lunatic and so excited about it all.
Friend here now,so I need to get myself turned into a human and not a scarecrow.Have been keeping an eye on everything and fingers crossed it is safe to leave them all, will double check before I go out
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hi Julie...welcome
Was a bit strange joining in with the Daily at the start ( these guys have history ) but can honestly say it's been a blast,had its moments of worry and heartbreak too but never regretted jumping onboard Its there for everyone
All this WILL get straightened out...no doubt,it'll be fine
Thanks lacey makes me feel a bit better.

Originally Posted by Azz View Post
That's a choice you make tho Julie.

I think sometimes people forget that Dogsey regulars were all strangers once, but they got stuck in and made friends

You and everyone else are welcome to do the same and I know for a fact that our regulars are very welcoming of newcomers, and especially those who are just as friendly as they are. It is not dissimilar to moving to a new neighbourhood tbh.

This is not a criticism of you or anyone else, just a reminder (because sometimes I think people forget) that you actually have a lot of control and can choose to make efforts to fit in... if you want to that is

And that takes me right back to feeling a bit out of it.

Yes it's me I know that but it's odd I feel that here when I don't anywhere else.

May be just going gaga
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Afternoon everyone

Had a lovely morning, a long walk with Zena, and oh boy those woods are getting dire now, thank goodness for her overalls otherwise my house would all be brown here

Linda, I PMSL at your Loki there, cos it soooooo reminded me of what old Georgieboy would have done to that polar bear, he would have done more than decapitate it I remember him seeing his first ever Afghan it sent him ballistic to get at it and yet that was sooooo unlike him to be like that Do you think anyone saw it was him Linda??? Oh Lordy, that's cracked me up that has.

Dave's in a good mood and has been to visit his hygienist who is well pleased with his progress, so looks like he'll be keeping all his teef well into his 90's unlike me.

I went up to the park and had a lovely chat with the guy renting the little van and I played with his little son and gave him his new fire engine. At first when I was unwrapping it in front of him he was backing off, and the look on his face was quite priceless Until he saw what was inside it of course, then he came back to me and took it off me and immediately started the sirens and flashing lights, he's a little cherub is that 2 yr old of theirs. They haven't been well though, they've had that bug, so when he told me that I thought about myself sitting in such a confiined space with them and made a quick exit lol!

Roast lamb for lunch cos it had tomorrow's date on it and I don't want to cook it tomorrow, so today it is. Haven't heard from the neighbours, so I'm really hoping it is tonight that they have requested the pleasure of my company for a few snifters.

Hi to everyone, let's put all that bad stuff behind us now and carry on as normal, cos it's getting far too involved now and we can save this thread if we get it back on track like all of you seem to want, along with Lynn and myself.

I will say one thing though, we often get newbies joining in here, and we always, always welcome them and include them in any conversation, cos everyone who takes part in this thread are all friends and nice people who welcome new friends and always will do. If we seem cliquey, then so would any group of friends be to an outsider, but there's no way anybody should feel unwelcome in this thread cos none of us are like that, we welcome any member with open arms because of the one thing we all have in common, the love of our dogs.

Hope you're all enjoying the day and not too busy, and I'll pop in later if I can but with Dave home it's difficult and then of course, I'm out partying tonight yayyyyyy
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »