View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 09:42 AM
50kg Lona weighs more than that
Best we not discuss weight and wrinkles, I am easily upset, what I want to know is what happened to the slim ( some size 8's used to be on the big side for me)person whose body I inhabited, someone came along and swopped it for an old person's
Dave's very kindly called in on his way to work and taken Helena's bed down and we now have room. Eileen's in isolation as not sure what exactly she's got.
Malka and Pereg are near the bathroom, just in case.
Elevenses will be served at....well 11am of course....
Wind was bad last night, I mean if I can hear it, then it is very strong. I kept waking up, so am ready to go back to bed already.
Was trying to rain when I went out to hand out brekkies and skip out, so was in and out. So glad I put extra shavings down last night they are all fluffy and warm and pleased to see me.
Hoping the rain stops soon and then they can all get out for a walk.
Bev, so pleased you've found someone to help with Lily.
Can't believe you got new teefs and nearly took your head off last night Helena, maybe new eyes are next
There is a torch app you can get for your phone you know.
Interested in those carpet bombs, is there a link you can send me to have a look at them.
Very upset over the carpet, sounds daft, but it was off white and I knew (or thought I did) that it was 'safe' after years of bringing up children etc. to have one, and now it is ruined, I think I am more upset over that than anything, sounds daft doesn't it.
Moyra, is there a special paint you used for that furniture, I'm sure I've heard of one, then maybe I can paint the tops white again. If that dog does that again with you, don't make eye contact, look past him (he is trying it on with you to see what you do and eye contact is the worst thing you can do) walk up to him looking at his tail and grab his collar and yank him off the bed, and chase him out whilst he is still not sure what happened. You're in charge not him. OMG the thought of doing anything remotely like that would not cross any of my girlies minds they wouldn't even dare THINK about it.
Lynn have you spoken to the couple who are buying your house, they may not even be aware they are being held up by their conveyancing people. Hope to hear there have been boxes filled today, everyone has a supply of very sharp pencils, spares, and a pencil sharpener, and the minute you start slacking the one nearest to you will prod you!!!
Hope you had a lovely stay in the sick bay Nippy and we hope NOT to see you soon, in the nicest possible way.
More washing for you Jenny, still you are having peaceful weekends without too many car bits cluttering the place up, it seems ages since you mentioned car parts arriving from various points of the country, so hoping that means that ALL cars are running as required.
We've got sun here now this morning, but rain keeps appearing and then going. Will give it another half hour, then we will all have to make a move.
A tip trip today for me, I can go there on the way to B&Q to look for paint for this furniture, and then round the back to the lpg man, then going to the unit to pick up something I have managed to 're-home' with a friend of mine, butchers to pick up pet mince for her whilst she is over here, pop in Asda for milk and eggs, then home again.
Well....that is the plan anyway!!!!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I thought only men had "appendages"...

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Yes dear of course you are.

*best if we humour her I think
Why????

I have to say the hospitality in the sick bay is second to none!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 09:57 AM
TW,you are neither fat nor wrinkly
Methinks what I have is a chest infection,don't give antibiotics for that,just has to run its course.Have no appetite and could sleep for Ireland On the plus side hubby will be home in 3 days
Hope you manage to get everything you need to finish the room
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 09:59 AM
Oh Tawney your posts do make me laugh!

Well Sabby's been and gone now. Managed to negotiate himself a rent reduction (duh!) but hell his new job pays peanuts and he's such a nice bloke really. But I've told him I'M NOT YOUR MUM! He did make me laugh when I said I thought he'd vamoosed - he said 'no - Sabby is a very correct boy' lol!

I am going to box clever and instead of reducing the actual rent, pick up his municipality bill for him (170e) and tell him to continue paying same rent. I've already paid a 40e electric bill for him (coz it's still in my name which was to save him paying a whacking deposit to lecky board).

I'd rather do this than reduce the rent as if rent is reduced and they hit hard times they don't pay bills and I will end up with less rent and more outstanding bills to pay. Brain aches a bit now actually! I need a clear day before deciding whether to fork out for the rent on that flat again and continue subletting or whether to just tell them I'm giving it up and then re-let it to Sabby at a very reduced rate!

Time to get muttley out to pee and then I think I will just go read my book as I don't feel a bit like catching up on any adminny stuff today. I have a headache lurking in the background of my skull - wondering if it is because we will actually get the storms they keep predicting but which never appear.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Morning all! I was rudely woken up at 3:30am with the need to puke. Dunno why, and feel better now, so dunno what's up with that.

Had a horrible evening last night. At 8:20pm Mouse had a seizure. She hasn't had one that I know of since last Christmas Eve, and I don't know why as we're pretty sure it was vinegar that triggered the three she had last fall, but my house is vinegar free now. It's heartbreaking, as she doesn't have grand mauls, but is lucid and trying to get to me while falling down. So I picked her up and wrapped her in a blankie 'till it was over then cuddled her until she could see again (she seems to be blind for about 10 minutes after a seizure) and was no longer disoriented. .. that part lasts about half an hour. After that she's back to normal. Vet said last fall that there's no reason to medicate her as they're not happening often and she recovers quickly. He also said it's not likely epilepsy, as her seizures aren't gm's. I'm going to give him a shout today, see if he has any ideas.

Helena, glad you've left the sick bay, Mouse and I need your space, I think. I can't say as I've ever clothslined myself, but I've seen my sister do it! Hurts alot, apparently... so be more careful, or you'll be back in the sick bay before you can blink!

Pat, glad you got the rent thing sorted out, hopefully he wont be late again.

Everyone else is going to have to wait, as I'm going to try to sleep for another hour before going to work.

Have a good one!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Sorry to hear about Mouse Sara. Hope the vet can help you get to understand a bit better what is going on if it is not epilepsy.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 10:34 AM
We have a puker!!
Hope its just a one off Sara,maybe something you eat,enjoy your wee hour,hugs to mouse,Ah bless xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 10:37 AM
My son just sent this - it did make me laugh!

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Oh that is amazing, so funny, and exactly the right caption for the piccie
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 10:58 AM
at the pic,that could be Bella
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »