View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Morning Mandy a sad day for you and the family (((hugs))).
I think many of us here understand what you are saying and know it isn't meant in any other way than kind.
Kazzyhoney
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Good morning all. Myself and my three kiddies are off to mote park today. A bit of a drive for us but it's fine. Looks lovely out not too warm at the mo.

Hope everyone has a good day. I need to after the time I've had lately and more bad news yesterday So in need of some time with just my kiddies and honey xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2013, 07:17 AM
Morning KH enjoy your day out.
Sorry to hear you had bad news yesterday.
Kazzyhoney
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Morning Lynn thank you. It was abit of a shock yesterday. A friend I met via a dog show with a lovely English bull terrier who ended up being honeys mate had been in remission for two and a half years with breast cancer. Found out yesterday it has come back but has spread even more She is a lovely lady and so positive about it all.

Mandy I totally understand what you mean. A friend of mine lost her mum recently but it took weeks before they released her. She couldn't grieve properly. Thinking of you and your family on this sad day x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2013, 07:27 AM
I am sorry KH.
Best wishes to your friend.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Helena I beat you by 7 minutes today.
Good luck with the drive facelift, please take care with the strimmer and pressure washer.
If you have those pieces of equipment on the go I doubt you will hear the phone.
I hope Zena perks up later and it is just an acid tummy.
Morning Lynn, yes, and I thought I was up early
Good luck with the visit to the cottage, but what are fire breaks then? I don't notice that on our survey I must get Dave to check that one out in our loft next time he goes up there. For the moment we've got a problem with air flow up there, in that there isn't any, and the rafters are too close together for Dave to get right through to the eaves, and I'm too far now lol!

Morning Jenny, Bev, Pat, Mandy, Kazz.

Zena managed to get something in her ear this morning, looks like it might be a vet trip, but I'm wondering about some olive oil?

She managed to drop her ball down a 6ft ravine into the stream, and not only wouldn't she be able to get out, but there were so may fallen branches and logs in there that I thought she might end up impaling herself if I sent her down there, sooooooo, yep, in I clambered, steadily clambering over all the fallen tree branches, retrieved ball, chucked it up at her, clambered out up the steep muddy bank, and guess wot? Yep, she chucked it in there again This time I put it in my fleece pocket as I clambered out and what did she do? She grabbed the rope, pulled it out of my pocket and chucked it in again I swore at her This went on four times, so then I put the rope on the lead This dog's soh is beyond me sometimes

Off to check that ear out again then and see if we need the vet.
Kazzyhoney
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Thank you Lynn
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2013, 07:32 AM

Projectile vomiting and dire rear for me this morning.
Back to bed I go
Kazzyhoney
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Awwww Nippy hope you feel better soon.

Awwwww Helena hope Zena feels better bless her
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Fire breaks are the dividers between you and the next property if you are not detached. A lot of old cottages that are semi or terraced didn't have them. You need them for insurance purposes now. Michael is sure the cottage does have them as they have a mortgage on it as far as we know and have lived there for 7 years so fairly recently. But he said get Gorden to check anyway.
I shouldn't have but I did laugh at Zena and her antics with her ball.
I hope the ear sorts itself out and she doesn't need a vet visit.
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »