Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2012, 05:54 PM
It comes with a charger Linda.
Be nice Helena
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Right, no more smutty remarks about sucking or blowing, battery operated appliances, nor even batter operated ones , or steaming windows come to that it's all leading the wroooooooong way here Who got us to this anyway????

I must feed the dog and do something sensible for a change......
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm amazed you can think straight Linda.
Cariad's been walking in and out to me for the past half hour to let me know tea time is approaching, but I had forgotten to do their veg, BAD Mummy.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks June.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
How did the walks go? Did you manage to keep dry or have you had three extra dogs to rub down?
Thanks for asking Walks one and two it was chucking it down. I stayed dry thanks to my trusty waterproofs but my waterproof trousers are a bit long so drag on the ground so when I took my boots off (one client lives in a town house with kitchen upstairs so have to de boot) my socks got wet where I was standing on the bottom of my soaking trousers - eeugh.

The dogs were mostly dry by the time I had finished toweling them down!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Thanks for asking Walks one and two it was chucking it down. I stayed dry thanks to my trusty waterproofs but my waterproof trousers are a bit long so drag on the ground so when I took my boots off (one client lives in a town house with kitchen upstairs so have to de boot) my socks got wet where I was standing on the bottom of my soaking trousers - eeugh.

The dogs were mostly dry by the time I had finished toweling them down!
I hate that, ew! My walking boots leak and I can feel the water squelching as I go.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I find those snowboarding trousers I got from Aldi last year are just the business.
Fire's been lit a while by the way, everything clean, dusted etc for The Lady to come and see me tomorrow. So no one leave a mess, and I want the Quality Street tin tonight, its my turn Corrie then Celebrity, hope Cariad's got a strong bladder
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I hate that, ew! My walking boots leak and I can feel the water squelching as I go.
Squelchy toes - yucky

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I find those snowboarding trousers I got from Aldi last year are just the business.
I often wondered about something like that but wondered if I would get too hot. I have lava for blood apparently (says all my family) as I go around turning down the radiators
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Fire's been lit a while by the way, everything clean, dusted etc for The Lady to come and see me tomorrow. So no one leave a mess, and I want the Quality Street tin tonight, its my turn Corrie then Celebrity, hope Cariad's got a strong bladder
That's okay June, I can't unwrap choccies with a full glass in my hand.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Squelchy toes - yucky

I often wondered about something like that but wondered if I would get too hot. I have lava for blood apparently (says all my family) as I go around turning down the radiators
When I can't sleep at 4 am, I do worry about the possibility of foot rot!
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »