View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:53 PM
How would your sister feel if she came to this site and read what you have just put in this forum luke?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Well she would feel as she should remorsefull, she regrets it more now then ever, i posted it as an example, and to be honest Saz, its tough i ahve my belief she has hers, and its as simple as that, i disagree with many things they do in their life, and to be honest whom i tell and how i tell them is my business, if they made the decision to have an abortion and it was public news then they have to face up that it isnt going to remain silent.
Best wishes
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 06:57 PM
but some of these young girls are not fit to be a mother of a baby and at the end of the day the child gets the blunt of it because the mum is too young or immature so in some cases it could be the best solution.
i suppose if you didn't want the child you could always put it up for adoption.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Saz edited it now
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
Well she would feel as she should remorsefull, she regrets it more now then ever, i posted it as an example, and to be honest Saz, its tough i ahve my belief she has hers, and its as simple as that, i disagree with many things they do in their life, and to be honest whom i tell and how i tell them is my business, if they made the decision to have an abortion and it was public news then they have to face up that it isnt going to remain silent.
Best wishes

Jesus, she is your sister!!!! You got a lot of growing up to do, that was harsh
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:00 PM
I Give up......
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by saz
Jesus, she is your sister!!!! You got a lot of growing up to do, that was harsh
LOL, as you can see my sisters and i dont get along, i think she was highly un repsonsible, there were other circumstances that led to this, which i'm not going to go into, but lets say she had fair heed, of the situatuion before she opted to end her childs life before it began
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by saz
But you would try to prevent yourself getting pregnant too am sure?

I don't like this topic, it's going to blow up i think!!!
I hope i have not started a full scale war, i was just genuinely interested as i feel really strongly about this.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 07:03 PM
we all make mistakes in our lifes not just this topic....you can't hold it against her for the rest of her days.
ok you don't agree with her choices in life but she is your sister at the end of the day nothing will ever change that fact.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Luke, sweety, it's her story to tell, not yours - something like this is incredibly personal - and even if you don't get along it is too strong ammunition against a person.

Luke, you know I think the world of you but please try and see it for what it is, a situation that is incredibly private.

xi
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »