Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Besoeker - The "Forbidden Land" looks like it might hold a few rabbits to me!
Max no doubt is of a similar frame of mind ! Do try not to fall into any of the holes again!
Back later - bye fer now.
Gordon
Thank you. Instruction noted!
Once bitten, twice shy.

It's a good place to walk the beast. He can run in and out, search for squirrels and be.......well, a dog!

Today was opportune for photographs and I share them elsewhere so I don't wan't the furry fellow, handsome as he is, to be in all shots.

Striations from this morning....

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
we are going to Kings Lynn to look round the range have lunch in Dobbies and do the shopping.
Hope you found all you needed in Kings Lynn, another place I used to know quite well but haven't been there for 30 years

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
They have forecast a very hard night for us up here - so get some extra coal on that fire!
In our previous life we used to think -10C was warm Only felt cold when your fingers stuck to the metal gate trying to open it That would be about -22C

Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
It's a good place to walk the beast. He can run in and out, search for squirrels and be.......well, a dog!
Yes, that's what dogs do it's always tempting to think of them in 'human' terms, but they are not, they live with us but their world is different to ours.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Well we also had a lovely walk today, Casey & Lara met seven dogs of all sizes and makes, plenty of sniffing but no problems whatsoever, Casey really has changed

Must make a start on Xmas cards and a few other things tomorrow, find it hard to get to enthusiastic but don't want to upset SWMBO

I am yawning now so will be away soon, good night all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Have only had Zen out so far, and the minute I opened the door she ran back in. Far warmer in than out for her, why she continues to curl up outside like some forlorn mistreated little girl I have no idea
I'm going to get their breakfasts done and head off for a soak, back is still hurting, was going to do a bit of ceiling painting tomorrow but thats not going to happen till the pain goes away.
Its very cold here tonight, forecast is for a warmer day tomorrow as we're due cloud cover, so a positively balmy day above freezing - so they say
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 04:42 AM
Mornin everyone keep slumbering. zzzz
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2016, 09:47 AM
It is bluddy cold here - it's -4C/25F.
But we'll walk. And maybe get some good pics.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2