View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Tawneywolf, poor Mabs having her pocket money cut Lol, could your chemist not drop you the stuff out to save the bother of going back? mine are good like that. Lol, the purple cow print is on a back burner, my mum laughed and said yes...my dad said i was a weirdo!!!
Lucky star, i am sure you have your wee man back home now and he will be telling you all about his new mates and what he has been up to... hope he had an awesome day
it has been the most beautiful day here today, lovely and warm with glorious sunshine...just the way i like it!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 03:51 PM
LS Linda, how did Michael get on today and did you survive on your own?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Hope everyone ok, and that Micheal has had a great first day and that mum hadn't worried too much
I hope Pereg gets his jab soon, sorry if you felt ignored x
Off to look round my friends new house, and help measure for curtains
Hope Lacey is ok today
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Hello
Just read the first post,Thankyou LYNN,Conor will be trying the coke when he gets home on Friday
Was grocery and garden shopping,bought two elephants,Doreen and Georgina.Named after two lovely ladies I met in the garden center,ended up going for coffee together
Have four more bags of bark and a huge female Budda head Will take pics
Lacey is back to wee self.Will have a read through in a bit,need to put the tea on then off to Scouts to register Youngest for another year.Hope everyone is well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 04:10 PM
LOL Eileen, had a funny turn when I saw that Connor would be trying coke on Friday, then remembered the oil on the paving, and yes coke could well work, I know the US Navy use it to clean stuff for a start, one of the reasons why I never drink it now, finding out it cleaned your toilet was one step too far for me
Looking forward to meeting the heffalumps.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Oh wow definitely looking forward to seeing Doreen and Georgina
Did you see the link I posted last night? ( did it even work lol)
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi guys

Glad you are getting that lad sorted TW. Sounds like he's possibly on his way to a good home, poor soul.

Malka, hope Pereg gets her shots soon.

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone else...been one of those days.

Busy at work as per usual. Only managed to get through 7 of the 8 kids I am supposed to do today for speech and language, although Movement went really well. I do the Penguin dance with the little ones, they think it's great fun, and we were playing a wee bit of football today and doing Head Shoulders, knees and toes

This afternoon we were gardening instead of going to the woods. Was fun trying to find apples and digging out weeds, the kids had a great time.

I am off to the gym after dinner with Davie to try to burn off some of his energy. Then back to finish off lesson plans and sort out more paperwork.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks everyone - I'm just doing dinner for the kids so this is just a quickie to let you know he said he had a good time and is happy to go back tomorrow. Phew! His sister found him at lunchtime too although he took an age to eat his lunch.

Back later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Oops Just for the record my OH will not be taking drugs on Friday or any other time!! Geez,TW,I never thought
Thanks for the link MANDY,I'll print it off for him
Off to take a pic for ya
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Ok,this is Doreen

Georgina

And Budda lady head( don't have a name for her yet )
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >