View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 06:31 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Wednesday).

Already.
Misty out there today very Autumnal but I always thought August was a Summer month, still as long as we get the nice warm day predicted I don't mind too much.
Nothing much on here today tidying, walking Dillon and may pop to the shops for a few bits, also have some programmes on catch up to catch up with.

Hope everyone and all furry friends are well.
Nippy Jen hope you are feeling better today.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 06:33 AM
Morning

Horrid fog here too and feeling very autumnal.

Breakfasts done for two tired kids and a tired hubby so I'm just having my coffee before I do a packed lunch and get the kids ready for school.

Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 06:43 AM
Morning Linda good job its a shorter week this week and going quickly. We always found it hard to get back into the routine after the long holiday.
I hope Michael has another good day and today is easier for you.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 06:48 AM

Morning Lynn and LS
Yes very overcast here too but warm sunshine forecast for later.
Just the usual planned for here today so I shall probably be in and out
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 06:50 AM
Good morning Lynn,LS and ALL to follow
Chilly here hope everyone is wellor gets better soon human and doglets
Same old same old today
Yeeeea getting a new iron at work old one well and truly gubbed ,bad news is still got to hand iron everything till next week
Must try and get a hair appointment starting to look like the wild woman from the backwoods : hope everyone has a great day what ever there up to
Look after yourselves
Take care stay safe
Better make a move xxxxxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 06:52 AM
Morning Nippy do hope your feeling better today after your fall
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Morning all

Overcast here too. Warm though I think.

Work today is going to be Speech and Language Therapy, although I suspect that may change cause the LSA for the Primary 2's is off sick so I may be taking her place. Have to wait and see.

Tomorrow I have a course in Inverness for S&L therapy so should know more about what I'm doing next week. At the moment I'm doing the best I can and that's it.

Tonight, well half planning the gym, but Davie is complaining of a sore throat so have to wait and see.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 07:08 AM
Morning all, Hope you are better today Nippy. Been out for a walk in the lovely sunshine. Have a friend over this afternoon to chew the fat. Have been busy doing lists for dog training to start on Saturday. Will be a shock to the system as have been away from it for a couple of months. Just like going back to school. Never know what we will be getting despite asking owners to put any problems down on paper. Like you Lynn I will be catching up on some tv from last evening. What do you watch? I watch Emmerdale and often wonder where are all the kids and animals if they aren't on the programme for awhile? Have fun all what ever you are doing today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Morning Nippy Jen fingers crossed the sun appears.
Morning Norma a new iron woo hoo. Shame it isn't something more exciting like a nice big fat bonus for your dedication. Hope you get time to get the hair sorted.
Morning Lorraine hope today goes well and you get to the gym.
Morning brenda have fun with your friend. I will be catching up on in the club and the secret lives of dogs I fell asleep half way through.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Good morning all, am still under the weather which by the way is extremely foggy here. Could turn out very nice later. Haven't walked Amber yet was hoping the fog would lift.

Have a great day everyone, God bless.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »