Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 06:18 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone well sun shining hope it stays out would like to get the sheets out today ended up tumble drying the clothes yesterday.
I have a delivery to wait on for today. Dillon's food also window surveyor coming between 11 & 12 then hopefully by the end of the month the new window will be going in.

Good luck to little Michael today and (((hugs))) to Linda. Good luck to Carys of course too but I know Michael starting school is going to be particularly hard for Linda her baby is growing up.
Good luck to all the others returning to school today or starting today too.
Nippy Jen hope you are ok today after your fall.
Hope Lacey and Rosie are feeling perkier today.
June I hope there is someone in the wings about to take Shadow and give him a good home. Looking forward to the photos.
Hope Helena is not dealing too badly with not having her Dogsey fix.
Eileen I have heard coke will strip oil off a driveway. Not tried it so can't say if it does or doesn't.

I hope everyone who isn't mentioned is well and all our furry friends are too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 06:23 AM
Good morning Dogsey peeps

Dave kindly left me his lappy, I think he got worried about my withdrawals from Dogsey but I haven't had much of a chance to get used to it yet, as I spent all morning yesterday up at the park chatting with my guests and the neighbours in both vans.

Today I shall be down in the garage painting my doors, and waiting for a delivery of the new fridge for one of the vans, which is on the blink, so won't be on the puter anyway much.

Hope everyone is fine along with the doglets, but haven't a clue what's been going on.

Lynn, might ring you this evening when I've completed all tasks if you're going to be about, be nice to have a chat.

Enjoy your day everyone, I'm getting out with Zena now before it rains cos it's very dull and dreary out there today andlooks as if it might.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Morning Lynn, I was 3 mins behind this morning!

I've got a delivery today too, but they just text me to say it'll be this afternoon, so I can nip out this morning to get some paint, which I should have and could have got yesterday, if I hadn't stopped at the park to chat for 3 hours lol! Where does the time go when you're so busy chatting

Good luck with getting that quote or survey done for the window hope he doesn't keep you chatting the whole morning but you know what they're like when they land on your doorstep. Hope the week-end went well, but haven't caught up with Dave being here and my puter having blown up. It's certainly very dead now, and I'm going to take it into the repair shop this morning just tosee if it's worth doing, otherwise, I shall have to claim this one off Dave if he lets me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning Helena why I am not surprised at the 3 hour chat Good to see you. I hope the puter can be fixed.
We have the price for the window we have signed and returned the picture re: the pattern and style of glass this is just the final and exact measurement now so the frame can be made ready for fitting.
Will be about for a chat this evening.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Morning everyone.
Glorious here at the mo. Doesn't seem right to be on the way to work!
Hope everything is well in your corners.
See ya in a bit.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Morning Everyone.
I too have a delivery expected, food for the doglet and other stuff for him. Just such a waste of time having to wait in for it. I will leave hubby here to take it in if I am out having my eye test. Dull here but they say it should brighten up. Hope everything goes well for Shadow. He looks so stressed. The eyes say it all. Found out yesterday that the neighbours dog and cat had a tummy bug. Can these bugs fly over the fence to give mine it or did mine give it to them. Who knows? Anyway they are all on the mend now so that's good. Hope everyone is ok. Bye for now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Morning all.
Lynn my intention had been sheets today but it is very overcast.
Good to see you Helena, look after Daves lappy.
Morning FLz
Good luck Michael, you have all of Dogsey with you today xx

Well I hurt everywhere, I have hardly slept and I feel miserable
See you all later.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Oh Nippy hope you feel better soon. Go back to bed if you can or have a sit and watch the tv if you can. Take care.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Morning all

Nippy hope you feel better soon.

Didn't get a chance to get on yesterday, was busy with work then a childs plan meeting with Davie's support, and after that, sorting dinner, watching Doctor Who with Brian and sorting out paperwork for cadets...finally got the lessons done and a lesson plan done for the lesson I'm teaching on Thursday.

Today I'll be doing Movement with the kids then Speech and Language and then the race down to the woods with the primary 2's.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Good morning one and all
Hope all that are awaiting deliveries arrive on time
LS good luck today :
Nippy the muppets send you a gentle cuddle couldn't find an icon of cuddles so kisses 'll have to do hope you feel better very soon
Hope everyone else has a good day all poorly doglets and human get better soon ,those at work it's stress free
Still iffy weather distinct chill in the air nearly time for the winter woollies
Nothing on the cards today out of the ordinary today
Better get a move on
Sorry if I've missed anyone brain not in gear
Take care stay safe xxxxxxx
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »