Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
traybabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Well done Marie!!!

One of my sons teachers has told him he likes doing detentions for not doing homework as he gets paid extra - and they want parents to support them - I don't think so!!!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2005, 04:29 PM
they have had a formal letter hand delivered today addressed to the head telling them i am removing him from r.e.
also i will be there tom to pick him up at the end of p5.
but not 1 of them has called today, to be honest i don't think they dare at the mo and think i'm all noise.
well they are gonna have a shock tom afternoon then.
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 07:20 PM
marie ..
thats an awful thing for a teacher to threaten. He needs releasing from his job if he thinks its fun to do that!!!!!!!

By the way , I also was on file for being a bad parent, but nothing to worry about cause any more dealings then they know that your no push over and will want solutions not excuses.

Dont let the school bully you or your son. Give the LEA a ring and the governors. THIS MAN IS A BULLY.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2005, 07:42 PM
thanks i intend to when he tried to lol at p.e i could have killed him.......... even louis knows not to lol at me when i'm mad and hes 13.
he is a power hungry teacher, but what i find funny is the way they know the law or the bits that give them the power to do whatever they wish,but not the rest of it i wonder why.
if i don't get any calls from the head by monday it will become an offical complaint.
like i have said time and time before i am not saying if needs to be punished they can't,all i have said in breaks and by law it should be justified not ott.
the schools policy says no more than 10 mins after school but he has tried to do it for upto 50 before.
the problem is they don't like parents that show them how they are breaking the policys or education act.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2