View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Evening everyone sorry haven't read through properly.
Do hope that people that need care from their Dr get it soon and begin to feel better and all other poorly people are on the mend.

I left here at 8.15 am today and arrived home at 5 pm. Dillon as always a star while I was out.
Am now enjoying a glass of red and have one of those Indian take away's in the oven. My word what a long 11/2 hour that was with the solicitor the hoops we have had to jump through and goodness knows how long it will all take before the will is actually sorted and it is a fairly straight forward will or so we thought.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Evening all. Just a quickie to say have a good one. Going to watch usual and midsomer. Italian day tomorrow and chinese new year on Saturday. Been writing up a thing about why pups bite. See yawl.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Oh Lynn I too thought it would be straightforward as you had LPA didn't you - hope it gets sorted pretty soon. Well done to Dillon, that was a long time for a little lad to stay without his mummy, when I think what you went through with him a year or so ago, but you persevered and he has been a star for you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Evening everyone
Lauryn was back at school today she's been ok too, says she's had a bit of pain but not too bad.
Had to go out early cos I needed to go to get some money for Lauryn to pay for her prom. So we went out at 8 am, then she saw one of her friends so went off to school with her, and I decided to go for breakfast and a cuppa, as although it was lovely and bright like a spring morning it was cold brrrr
Then a friend rang and said are you free and I was so long coffee break lol
Took Rosie out and came back and thought I better do something l
Had a long chat to a friend who rang cos she'd been to see 50 Shades and she loved it

Lynn that does sound like long and stressful day, bet you shattered. Glad Dillon was a good boy for you
Moyra, true what TW says, you musnt have anyone smoke in your home now, no good at all for CPOD,
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Just watched emmerdale anyone know what a sprockled earwig is?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 08:27 PM
A sprockled eyewig Sounds like it got squashed and is in fact dead poor wee thing
Went out and about with my three girls,Lacey came too House was freezing on our return,sitting in my coat waiting till it heats up Princess is fine,she has parked herself under her duvet.Fancy some noodles and chilli sauce,off to make some
GRIFF,45mins on the treadmill today,will vibrate for 15 and that'll be an hour done Put you off eating chocolate wouldn't 't it?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Went out and about with my three girls,Lacey came too
I do get the impression that in this modern world there is often no time for simple things like a walk with ones children and dog.

How nice you were able to do that today Eileen and if I may say so I'm sure it's something you're girls will remember when they are older.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Oh no HARVEY,we weren't walking in the woods together or anything We popped down to Asda to get some yummies Youngest stayed in the car with Lacey and oldest helped fill the trolley Sorry to disappoint
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
no one seems to sell 3 pin plugs anymore,
Hi June, have you tried Screwfix They are at Unit 2 Morston Point on the Manchester Road.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oh no HARVEY,we weren't walking in the woods together or anything We popped down to Asda to get some yummies Youngest stayed in the car with Lacey and oldest helped fill the trolley Sorry to disappoint
OK mind was wandering a bit to another age

Still, at least doing things together helps, well that's my take on kids, but then I would hardly know (not been lucky in that department)
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »