View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 08:53 PM

indie ran home from walk today cos of rain!

OH sent me a text earlier today while i was at work to say he took indie to the park round the corner as usual to play frisby. It started raining but he carried on anyway and threw the frisby for her. She ran to get the frisby, turned round, ran past OH and ran home!

she had to run over a road to get there, so im so glad she didnt get hit by a car!!

OH ran after her and found her sitting outside the house with the frisby in her mouth!!

bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 10:10 PM
aww poor indie she must of been terrified going home by herself im so glad she reached home safe and sound you must of been out of your mind with worry when she ran of and your poor oh but shes safe and thats excellent news
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Thank goodness she got home safely, that could have ended in disaster.

Ohh naughty Indie, you will have to get her a waterproof hoodie for the rain! LOL
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:51 AM
You have a very intelligent dog there but boy your OH must have been scared stiff when she ran off. Just pleased all is well, yep I agree get her a plastic coat and a brolly hee hee x
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Gosh how terrifying

Glad she is home safe and sound. Our Jack Russel did the same thing when she was only a year old. And we were MILES away from the house, its a very horrible expierience!