Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 05:18 PM

My new life - by Bear

Hai! I'm Bear!

My foster mummy is helping me write this because apparently I don't have opposable thumbs. I thought I could do it just fine but she said no, last thing she needs is the blue screen of death again today - whatever that means...

So my name is Bear and I came along rather unexpectedly into my foster mummy's life (and heart I think too) because I needed somewhere to go after I was left behind. My foster mummy says i'm not to say too much about when I was left behind as it upsets us both, there are just some very cruel people in this world we guess but also a lot of lovely people who helped us too.

When I first came here I was a bit scared because I didn't know anyone and I didn't know where I was and everything smelled different. I knew my foster mummy was going to be nice because she kept giving me treats all the way home in the car. She kept telling me to lie down and I didn't know what she meant but she's showed me what to do now and some other new things too that I didn't know before. I like it when she teaches me new things because I get lots of treats and she always says i'm a clever boy and I like that and wag my tail and she laughs because she says it wags like a helicopter blade. I don't know what that is but I like her making her laugh. She always laughs when I pinch things and I get a bit worried sometimes that she might smack me for it so I lie down and close my eyes just incase but she never does.

After I had been here a few days I met loads of new people and I was extra nice to them all because I love seeing new people. I tried not to get too excited and jump up and pull at their clothes because my foster mummy says i'm not to do this anymore but sometimes I just get so excited to see people and I can't help it.

Next I met some new dogs and they are great, but that Charlie is a bit bossy sometimes. There is one dog called Maddy and I really fancy her but she keeps telling me off when I try and make a move. My foster mummy says not to worry because she is just playing hard to get, girls!

I have lots of new toys here too and the one I like best is the one that my foster mummy fills with goodies that I can get out and eat. It took me a while but I figured out that if I pick it up and throw it at the wall as hard as I can they nearly all come out at once! To think I spent ages licking it at first when I could have done that! Sometimes she tries to trick me and puts peanut butter and cheese spread and things in so it doesn't fall out and she usually does that when she is going to leave me on my own for years. Every time she goes out I think she's going forever, but she's always came back so far and she always says she's been less than an hour so I get used to it but I think she's lying cuz it feels like it's days and I don't want to get used to it, I don't like being on my own. I always make sure I give her an extra big kiss and cuddle when she comes back so she knows never to leave me forever. She says I am getting better every time but I still don't like it at all. Sometimes Eric comes too, and that's my foster mummy's dad, and he comes to stay with me while he works on the house for her and he is great company and always gives me a big cuddle.

Well my foster mummy wants to make dinner (YUM!) so i'd better say bye for now and hope you liked my first blog. I will come back and tell you what I have been up to as soon as I can.

Big kisses
Bear
xXx
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 05:24 PM
What an adorable boy... keep up the good work!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Brill, bear's story has made my year, Im so pleased all is going well for you bear, x auntie shona,,

Must ask though,,,, whats the blue screen of death?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
oh bear I love you !!!!

and kel - i think you are a star !!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 05:28 PM
shona if you dont know what the blue screen of death is think yourself lucky !!!

think computer and if it ever goes to the blue screen and wont do anything then you will know !!!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Lucky boy Bear!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 05:38 PM
What a story Bear, I am so glad it has a happy ending and you are getting all the love you deserve xxxxx
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Aww Bear. I wish foster mummy would drop the "foster" bit!!!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 06:31 PM
That is so sweet. you are such a beautiful boy Bear.
glad you have a nice home now.
xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Aww, Bear, what a handsome lad you are and what a good boy you're being. I'm really looking forward to hearing how things go for you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >