Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 09:48 AM
I DETEST him!

Initially I thought he over-reacted BUT what if the pistol had contained something like acid - you never know with all these weirdos around, so I kind of get where he might have been coming from now.
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2005, 06:08 PM
I never was taken to Tom Cruise, but he has grown on me over the years... he seems like a genuine guy and down to earth bloke.

I never liked his ex Nicole Kidman, what a horrible sickly women... whatever possessed the man to marry her.

Glad to see he has meet someone that has made him very happy, and all works out for them both.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 10:25 AM
apparently he's not pressing charges against the people who squirted him after all.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 07:44 PM
He's a bit false and small for my liking.but oh amts dirty dancing was brill..not that he was in it
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart B
I just another example of how modern tv is going down the pan
Couldn't agree more! And it's not just TV!

Missed the Tommy-boy incident, though

Snorri
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I. whatever possessed the man to marry her.
OK, I know it's not a "PC" thing to say, but it might have something to do with her having a nice butt!

Snorri
(scarpering)
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by NatalieS
His latest antics with his new Fiance make me feel sick. Does he have to devour her in public - uurgh!
I totally agree with this statement. I know that people fall in love and want to share their joy with others but this one is really over the top. I recently saw an awards show where she was presenting an achievement award to him and she got down on the ground and started bowing to him...it was creepy!! Then there was the Oprah episode where he actually started jumping up and down on the couch with joy over his new fiance. It just all seems so staged and forced as he has never reacted to a relationship this way before.

Other than that bit of wierdness, I enjoy his films.

Ok, rant over...next! LOL
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
OK, I know it's not a "PC" thing to say, but it might have something to do with her having a nice butt!

Snorri
(scarpering)
LOL@Snorri!
craig
Dogsey Junior

28-06-2005, 08:16 PM
i think it was stupid, what if it wasent water and some nutter squirted acid or somthing, is british comedy getting that bad that they have to squirt water in someones face for a laugh.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by jake
I work for the BBC. And I have to say in hs defence he is one of the most down to earth hollywood stars i've seen. Whenver he has come in for an interview he is has been a real gent and has loveley manners, which i'm afraid is somewhat rare these days.
Wow Jake gorgeous and you get to meet the stars some people get all the luck! (Jealous me never!)

I loved Tom Cruise in top gear theres definately something bout men in uniforms! (Looking forward to our local air day next month, all those men in pilots suits, yes please!!!!) Tom cruise is far too short for me though im nearly 5ft10!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4