Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2004, 01:45 PM

People and their dogs.

Hi everyone,

You've probably been asked a thousand times by us newbies, but, would love to hear from anyone about themselves and their dogs :smt024

Saffy :smt023
moo
Dogsey Senior

17-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Well my names Steph i'm 23, i'm owned by Mia a rottie who is just over a year old, she is a great joy in my life when she is being good, but a pain in the arse when she is not, she enjoys long walks in the fields where she can jump in the dykes, her fav past time is licking my feet which she does on a daily basic before and after i've had a bath, she enjoys chasing my cats and has a bit of a fetish for small over weight children
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Hi Steph,

Bless her, she sounds a delight
I'be been trying to get my GS pup to lick my feet...lol
Everytime he does it, I keep really praising him. I LOVE my feet being played with - lol

Does it bother the cats when Mia chases them? My pup keeps chasingand barking at my cat. I'm hoping he'll grow out of it, as he's not a well pussy.

Saffy
moo
Dogsey Senior

17-05-2004, 02:07 PM
i hate Mia licking my feet, i hate human feet full stop! Mia's feet always smell cheesey and for some strange reason i love it

i have 3 cats in total, Fluff whose 7, Alfe and Burte who are both 3. Fluff is really grumpy and never lets anyone near him apart from me, he doesnt like Mia and keeps out of her way, alfe sort of lets Mia sniff him then she justs walks away, but burte is mia's boyfriend and they spend all their time together, he sleeps on mia whenever possible
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi,
I'm Sally and am a proud mum to poppy a black lab cross aged 7, daisy a black lab, candy a five months old staffy and hopefully will be getting another pup very soon after being very badly let down last weekend.I sometimes work as a supply teacher when the funds are running low, but try to spend as much time with my babies, and on the pc.we ahve recently bought a caravan adn are taking candy and her new brother with us when we go to Cornwall in june.
we live in Preston lancs so if anyone wants to meet up were well up for it!!
moo
Dogsey Senior

17-05-2004, 03:56 PM
i can totally understand you wanting to spend all your time with your babies they sound wonderful. i wish i didnt have to work, luckily i sort of work part time now, but seen as i work for my dad when i come to work on either the morning or afternoon Mia comes with me
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 04:49 PM
hiya moo, i have worked full time, but it's not worth the stress.i do a few long term spurts a year and try and spend more time with the babes in summer.candy is also a feet licker and i love it, she even does it when my feet are filthy, she's such a babe!!
ps i love the name mia, i called one of daisy's last pups mia, and the new owners loved the name and have kept it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Hi,

My name is Karen and I would love to work part time but I can't see it happening. I have the love of my life Sal a black SBT who is just 19 months old. I've had Staffords since a girl, my first in 1978, and have had 4 in total inculding Sal. Who seems to have the best bits of my previous 3 including Sam the dog, rolled into 1 = Sal.

She is a PAT dog, and she sometimes accompanies me on walks when I take dogs out for Cinnamon trust for elderly people who can't manage to walk but couldn't survive without their dogs.

Sal does agility and flyball. She has her bronze and silver KCGC awards and is just plain and simple the best "killer" of empty flower pots you will ever meet
Karen
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 06:26 PM
hi kazz,
have you any piccies of sal you can post?she sounds lovely!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Hi.

No idea how to post pics sorry
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >