View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Wow Lynn, that is an absolutely awesome offer...brilliant!!! glad you have had a good weekend
Lol...harvey i will have the crumble but no cream...ta!
did my dads workstuff so mum doesn't need to bother when she gets back off holiday...mind, i think they are both off on tuesday. I am supposed to be seeing my cousin but hasn't come back with a time so who knows?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Lynn that is such a wonderful offer and will take such a weight off your shoulders, what a lovely lady she is and I do hope her husband is better very soon and gets the transplant he was hoping for.
Griff, there is ironing here if you are still in the mood
Painted most of the rest of the wall, did up to the concrete post, there is a bit after that and then the little kennel takes over the rest of the wall. I have painted 3/4 of the fence post and left the other side till tomorrow when I finish it off. I could feel my back start hurting and decided not worth pushing it, rain till midday tomorrow then it is nice, so will do the rest then.
Had a hot shower, sat with a butty and a brew and pain killers. 2nd load of washing on spin, so had a productive day. Will check the tin with the black masonery paint and see if there is enough to give the front coping stones a coat.May not be, very irritating that wall. I bought this house in the mid '80's and the stones were painted an awful yellow colour, so I have been painting them black for a very long time, but guess what shows through, time and time again, the bluddy yellow paint
Kaz am thinking of you and your op on Tuesday and hope you are feeling OK
Got 2 Aunt Bessies individual apple crumbles in the freezer, I am now going to have one with my dinner tonight
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Oh yeah TW...send the ironing over Lol
Amazing how you desperately try to get rid of a colour and it still shows through..bit like my hair Lol
neighbour just rung, would i mind keeping an eye on her house for 2 weeks whilst she is in singapore..i have said i will go into the porch, pick up her mail and just check the house is intact...don't want to be going in someones house whilst she isn't around...nice she trusts me though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Lucky thing, Singapore eh
I'm sure I should be doing something or other, could hoover up I suppose. Having a lazy afternoon playing computer games, done the girls veg.Daren't do ironing or hoover up because back is feeling sore after the painting, so staying put. Irritating me because I hate seeing stuff needing doing and knowing I will suffer if I do it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Hiya all meant to do loads today not quite done that but a good day roast pork for dinner. And a late dinner too.

Lynn thats a great thing for them to do there is a shrub rose called Pretty Jessica a lovely pink and gorgeous old rose scent too maybe a good call for a gift for them.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2017, 04:48 PM
she has to go to get her daughters paperwork sorted..i think she has dual nationality or something..i don't know, i just said yes to minding the house..no bother to me really, go past the house with the dogs anyway and picking up mail takes 2 minutes
Robin hood is coming on at 6, i love that film, alan rickman is hilarious in it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Yes, Griff, I was going to watch it again but am to tired. Have enjoyed a cuddle with Amber on the bed and am now going back for another one, Goodnight all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Night Night Moyra
Kazz, is it tomorrow for your op?? best of luck to you, heal well and hope you feel much better afterwards
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2017, 07:46 PM
I think its Tuesday, Griff
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Yes Tuesday...... Thanks for the good wishes.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2