Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 05:55 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone. Weather seems very over cast here at the moment I have only peeped out of the window. Staying snuggled up inside with my cuppa for now.
Just switched the tele and bt box on and no signal wanted to listen to the news then watch POG on catch up.
Gorden home tonight.

Had a quick catch up on last nights thread and saw about all the socks what a nightmare hope they didn't give you bad dreams Eileen.
Enjoy the day with the little ones Lorraine.
Mandy glad your feeling better now shame the Bailey's had to be thrown away.
Hope everyone is well including all doglets.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Morning Lynn and others who follow
Well probably due to the fact I slept most of the day yesterday meant I had a rubbish night sleep
Was awake at 4 when hubby got up for work, tried to go to sleep again and ended up getting up at 5 I never get up that early. Will most likely have a nap later.
Got opticians and hairdresser later, first am meeting my friend for breakfast to cheer her up

Strangely Rosie is still fast asleep, wonder if she had a rough night? Did find her toys in middle of the living room floor
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Good morning Lynn and all who follow - no mention of Dillon this morning so presume that his limp was "a storm in a teacup" and he is now fully restored, do hope so, you have to be so vigilant with heavier breeds. Malka - with any luck you will have had a better night and your "circadian rythmns" will have returned to a semblance of normality. Don,t like to think of you and Pereg with jumbled up timing. Keep well! Today sees me busy with arrangements for our local horticultural show, which is next weekend - I've caught them all on the hop this year and so there is no "fear or favour" shown have engaged the services of 2 RHS qualified judges. That'll put the wind up 'em. Bit like getting a High Court Judge to deal with a parking fine, bit of overkill methinks, but will show much evidence of fair play etc. Some folk can take what should be a nice local get together very seriously. The Mem is off to some meeting or other and so will be out of the way for most of the day leaving me and the dingoes to enjoy a less constrained spell without fear of contradiction or correction. Hope you all have a lovely day, bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Hope the bt box is working, a friend of mine got rid of them cos it kept acting up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 06:18 AM
Morning Mandy. Sorry you had a rubbish night.
Enjoy breakfast and a nanny nap later. S ounds like Rosie had a party no wonder she is tired. Is the Bailye's still in the bin ?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 06:20 AM
Ooh Gordon, that'll make the locals fret
Makes me think you must live somewhere like Midsommer but without the murders ( I hope)
Do enjoy the day bet your Mem will
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Mandy. Sorry you had a rubbish night.
Enjoy breakfast and a nanny nap later. S ounds like Rosie had a party no wonder she is tired. Is the Bailye's still in the bin ?
Unfortunately down the sink it might have got rescued out the bin
You could be right about Rosie
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2014, 06:22 AM
Morning Mandy and Rosie - Am familiar with the toys strewn all over the place - never hear a cheap from mine all night and then come down to a scene of absolute mayhem, the lurchers being very large dogs seems impossible but somehow they manage it! Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning Gordon Dillon seems fine today thank you. Front leg intermittent limps are my worst nightmare. I know its highly unlikely again but my first Bernese Ollie did this for most of his life and had a rare DM gene plus many other things. Lost him at 41/2. So we will keep an eye on him but he was and I expect will be full of beans and wanting games all day again today.
Enjoy your constraint free day. Sounds like you will be putting the wind up the local competitors at the horticultural show.

Mandy fixed the tv. Turned it on and off so many times checked the aerial booster box was on still it was. Tried the the in the kitchen it was working so my last attempt was to press the source button somehow it had gone off the HDMI so rectified that and all working again. I do have a habit of sitting on the remote and turning buttons on or off I shouldn't.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Morning everyone

Circadian rhythm slowly reverting to normal in that I remembered to set one of the alarm clocks when I gave up and went to bed very early so it woke me for Da Booga's 11pm meds. She went out for a pee - I went to the loo for a pee, and the next time she woke me was around 5.45am - so out, back in, and more sleep until the alarm went for her 7am meds. Managed just a bit of rest after that but TBH it actually hurts more just laying down and not sleeping than it does sitting supported in Xanadu.

I think I will need a nanny nap or three during the day though as I feel very tired and wobbly still and am still having a lot of pain from the wounds around my eye - the sutures seem to have pulled my eyelid down and also across from the side, plus I think the wounds have damaged some nerves. It is rather worrying as that is my dominant eye - the other one is "lazy" although works OK in conjunction to my dominant eye when wearing my spectacles.

And I am definitely not able to concentrate properly or remember what people write so apologise, and I hope all two- and four-legged ones are OK - and hope you all have a lovely Friday!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »