Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:02 PM

North Western Walk 28th November

Hi

There has been a North Western walk organised at Formby Point at 1:00pm pm on 28th November if anyone would like to come and join in

Here is the link for if anything changes
[link removed]

Hope to see some of you there

Jen
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Aww I'm away that weekend, I wish I could have made it with Zeke, we're yet to visit Formby Point would you believe -we've been living in the Northwest about 6 years!

That link didn't work

Ooo I'm at the Delamere Forest one this Sunday Jesterjen if anyone else is interested
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Aww I'm away that weekend, I wish I could have made it with Zeke, we're yet to visit Formby Point would you believe -we've been living in the Northwest about 6 years!

That link didn't work

Ooo I'm at the Delamere Forest one this Sunday Jesterjen if anyone else is interested
Oh no I wonder why the link didn't work

Shame you're away... I'm yet to meet an Akita "in person", especially an honourary GSD Akita

Hehe, Formby is brill!!! We're coming up just for the walk hehe.

Wish I could afford to go to the Delamere walk too, I love it there I'll need to catch up on a walk up North soon!!!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Oh no I wonder why the link didn't work

Shame you're away... I'm yet to meet an Akita "in person", especially an honourary GSD Akita

Hehe, Formby is brill!!! We're coming up just for the walk hehe.

Wish I could afford to go to the Delamere walk too, I love it there I'll need to catch up on a walk up North soon!!!
The link is working now! Sorry

I hope I can get to a formby walk soon too . Aw shame you can't make the Delamere one.

Awe My kita Zeke is very special, he's an absolute darling, so kind and gentle, he is sick with cancer but doing well on his chemo so he is very lively!!! (shh, he doesn't know he's ill so we don't talk about it infront of him heehee).
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
The link is working now! Sorry

I hope I can get to a formby walk soon too . Aw shame you can't make the Delamere one.

Awe My kita Zeke is very special, he's an absolute darling, so kind and gentle, he is sick with cancer but doing well on his chemo so he is very lively!!! (shh, he doesn't know he's ill so we don't talk about it infront of him heehee).
He sounds (and looks) like a total sweetheart!!!