Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:03 PM

Cant Find My Gadgets

My daughter has been using my computer and has somehow removed my Gadgets that were on the left hand side of my desktop, my husband still has his on his part of the computer, by the way I am talking about gadgets on Vista Home Edition. Is there anyone that can help me get them back.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Katiecoos View Post
My daughter has been using my computer and has somehow removed my Gadgets that were on the left hand side of my desktop, my husband still has his on his part of the computer, by the way I am talking about gadgets on Vista Home Edition. Is there anyone that can help me get them back.
Have you lost the side bar or just the gadgets? If you've just lost the gadgets, you can right click the side bar and 'add gadgets' Double click the ones you want to add.

If you've lost the sidebar as well Start/Programs/Accessories/Windows Sidebar will bring that back!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Yes Jackie it is the sidebar I have lost, but I have done as you said and I cant see Windows Sidebar listed there.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks Jackie, sorry I have found it now.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Great, glad you've got it back