View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 06:42 AM

Good morning everyone - welcome to Sunday!

Morning all,

I’ve been making the most of the cool air this morning...... Lennon and I have been on a nice long walk – hardly anyone about, and really peaceful. I let Len dictate where we went, something I often do, and we had a smashing walk. It’s so nice just to “wander” about with no rushing – bliss.

Prior to this, Mya and I had a very speedy whizz to the local green and were out for about 6 or 7 minutes..... quite a difference .

Roast dinner for us today – chicken, and a really big one. The gingers will be very happy about that!

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you see perfectly?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I must get my act together and get my two out soon as I am not sure if its going to rain or get hotter, either way I want to get out before it happens.
Hope you all have a good day.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 06:50 AM
morning Vicki, morning all, think my lot are fed up with the heat, they are all crashed, very unusual for the dingles, am currently attacking my ironing before i go to see my niece then off to MIL for lunch, so a lovely day in store, hope everyone else is planning something nice.

Have a wonderful sunday everyone and stay safe
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry currently but very overcast and much cooler. Looks like a different season than yesterday! Not much planned. Have a bit of ironing to do and having homemade chicken skewers for tea which will be either bbq'd or done in the oven depending on the weather Have a good Sunday all
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Morning everyone!

Monty and I are off to a fun dog show today! I am really excited and have just given Monty a bath in preparation! (I know its only fun, but I like him to look his best) He wasn't to pleased though - he hates them, it is only his third one since having him!

Weather is rubbish here and was drizzling slightly when we went out earlier!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I must get my act together and get my two out soon as I am not sure if its going to rain or get hotter, either way I want to get out before it happens.
Hope you all have a good day.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
morning Vicki, morning all, think my lot are fed up with the heat, they are all crashed, very unusual for the dingles, am currently attacking my ironing before i go to see my niece then off to MIL for lunch, so a lovely day in store, hope everyone else is planning something nice.

Have a wonderful sunday everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry currently but very overcast and much cooler. Looks like a different season than yesterday! Not much planned. Have a bit of ironing to do and having homemade chicken skewers for tea which will be either bbq'd or done in the oven depending on the weather Have a good Sunday all
Morning J

According to the Met Office, it will remain dry, which is fab, considering the shed load of washing I currently have on the line

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
Morning everyone!

Monty and I are off to a fun dog show today! I am really excited and have just given Monty a bath in preparation! (I know its only fun, but I like him to look his best) He wasn't to pleased though - he hates them, it is only his third one since having him!

Weather is rubbish here and was drizzling slightly when we went out earlier!!
Morning Amy - enjoy the show!
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Cor, can you send some nice weather this way? We've had Thunder and Lightning over night, and its still tiddling it down now!

I'm tempted to go into town and treat myself to that dark green suit I've had my eye on for ages...... I've got a champ show coming up and it'd be perfect
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Bev

Morning Liz

Morning J

According to the Met Office, it will remain dry, which is fab, considering the shed load of washing I currently have on the line

It's not warm enough to dry anything here. Its really damp and foggy!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Very muggy here today, sun trying too peep through.

We had torrential rain during the night and think we may see some more today.

Popping out to a nursery for a wander later and chilling.

Prawns and salad for us today.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >