Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 26 September

Good morning all,

Harvey we have a squirrel that comes into our garden to pinch the birds peanuts. Amber goes mad at it. Once she starts barking he is off and away.

How's everyone today. I said my sinuses were bad last night I came down with a roaring throat ears bung and my eyes streaming one might gather from that I have a stinking cold. I believe it is pretty prolific everywhere. All this changeable weather I guess.

Have a good day everyone and take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2016, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bit dreary looking here today. Hope it doesn't rain before or while walking Dillon.
Gorden not long left for London, Mark getting ready to go next door and do some more outdoor painting so hopefully the rain holds off.
Moyra hope your workman turns up today and gets the kitchen finished satisfactorily.
June huge congrats to you and Zen.
Harvey glad all seems well so far with the bp readings. Hope the ecg readings go as well.
Hope you are enjoying Scotland LG.
griff sorry you got your head bitten off.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends are too.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2016, 07:32 AM

Good morning everyone.

BOARD ROOM MEETING

Thought I would put up a couple of photos to cheer everyone up.

Do you get fed up with fliers coming through the letterbox?
Just had another begging plastic charity bag in mine at 9.22 am this moring.

Question

Why does the river Thames run through London?

Answer
Because if it walked it may get mugged
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Lol Tumbleweed, that is funny!!!
Moyra, sorry you have a cold...hope it clears soon
Lynn, fingers crossed the weather stays dry for Mark and thanks...i was not impressed being told a film was more important than me
Harvey, the holter monitor won't stop you doing anything...i had one about a month ago now, the only thing you can't do is have a shower or bath
up early to call the Dr for an appointment today...4pm, got training tonight too so going to be a mad rush
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Good morning everyone

Sorry you have a cold Moyra hope it clears soon. Really hope the fitter turns up today and finishes his so called work.

Good luck at the drs. Griff ope its just routine.

Fingers crossed the weather holds so Mark can get the painting done Lynn.

Well done to you and Zen, she really is a star.

Dull and overcast with a little rain earlier. Washing done and through the tumble dryer but as the sun then came out have cleaned all windows downstairs outside.(Guaranteed to rain now) Out for lunch with a friend today and then a trip round a garden centre

Have a good day and stay safe
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, the holter monitor won't stop you doing anything...i had one about a month ago now, the only thing you can't do is have a shower or bath
Thanks Griff, that's twice you've helped me I had my annual bath last week so that's OK

Hope your Doc. is happy with you this afternoon.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 10:26 AM
I have a horrible feeling he is not going to turn up today. Steve has finished all the tiling but we cannot move back into the kitchen until the painting is done. Do we get on and do it or wait for him to come back?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Lol....you are good Harvey having an annual bath lol...last time I had one I was 23 so 13years ago lol. Hoping if they find anything it is something simple
Moyra, tricky one that, if you do the painting he is paid for your work....if you do nothing you are stuck with boxes of stuff. Can you put some stuff back in the cupboards?? And leave the stuff like the microwave where it is?
Drs is a repeat prescription for my chemo tabs, no need to be seen really but rules is rules
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2016, 10:52 AM
He's wanting you to do it because he's a lazy barsteward. Get onto the landlady and tell her, you need to make her life as difficult as she is making yours.
All clear for Lona, phew...took Kesh with us as well to weigh her and she has lost another 2kg since April.Happy with that, she needs to lose about another 5 to be realistic.He checked her over as well, in fact it was quite funny he started looking in her mouth but looked confused as obviously the dog he was looking at had all her teeth. Said to him I would have thought you would have remembered it wasn't a hairy one who had the op. Lona not co-operative one bit with him checking her mouth, so I opened her mouth and he peered in and said it was healing really well, her 2nd biopsy clear, absolutely nothing, so we have her for a while longer yet.
Pouring down here but not feeling that cold, although car temp said 12
Harvey hope you warned the Water Board about the possible clogging of drains when you had that bath
Griff, hope everything goes OK at the docs and I know training will go well for you as you have those girls of yours spot on
Sue, my windows need a clean inside, when you've got time
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2016, 12:14 PM
I was just going to phone the landlady and guess what he has turned up with a fellow Bulgarian. So fingers crossed we shall be finished today.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >