Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2004, 10:02 PM

Dogwebbi-itus

Hi :smt003
I have a few hobbys, i dont spend as much time doing any of them as i used to, due to having dogwebbie-itus, this condition causes a weaknes of the concentraition of the brain, which in turn creates an immediate need for a sit down. and brings on twitching of the fingertips. I have found the best and in fact the only cure is to try very hard and relax. have a bottle of wine, that can help sometimes, if it doesnt try a whisky chaser. or two. Failing this you might just have to log on and spend between four and seven evenings excercising your fingers on your computer keyboard.
This always works for me. Are their others with this condition, only my husband thinks i may be the only one with it? :smt024
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-08-2004, 10:05 PM
u need the whole URL of where the image is... or if youve saved it then u need to upload it to photobucket...
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Clue1e55
Hi :smt003
I have a few hobbys, i dont spend as much time doing any of them as i used to, due to having dogwebbie-itus, this condition causes a weaknes of the concentraition of the brain, which in turn creates an immediate need for a sit down. and brings on twitching of the fingertips. I have found the best and in fact the only cure is to try very hard and relax. have a bottle of wine, that can help sometimes, if it doesnt try a whisky chaser. or two. Failing this you might just have to log on and spend between four and seven evenings excercising your fingers on your computer keyboard.
This always works for me. Are their others with this condition, only my husband thinks i may be the only one with it? :smt024
Definately Trouble is, OH is getting really mad with me as he's waiting to watch a DVD
Only another 100 or so posts to catch up on

Will get there in the end I hope
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Azz
u need the whole URL of where the image is... or if youve saved it then u need to upload it to photobucket...
Azz, you lost me on this one. Did you post this on the wrong message?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Azz
Well I think that Azz is definatly a sufferer, and here's the proof :smt042
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
Originally Posted by Azz
LOL
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
Originally Posted by Azz
LOL
Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2004, 11:12 PM
I would like to say, Azz saw the first post i tried out, but it didnt work out so i pulled it back in and edited it, ops: ops: ops: to dogweb-itus. meanwhile behind the scenes Azz has found a solution to my problem, but i didnt know this when i was changing my post. i will put a new post up with my suggestion on when i have it sussed
Sorry Azz
Beviex
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Well I'm suffering too, but I've given in. I cant help myself.

I'm single so the only thing pulling me away from the screen is my little girl Luna

Even at work I have DW up and running! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by Azz
This is an example of a very sad case of 'dogwebbie-itus' this sufferer of the condition is clearly confused and not at all sure of his whereabouts. I would recommend this person spends some time lying in a darkened room.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >