Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 10:40 AM
lol thats brilliant, when are you free?
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Its so lovely would love to have it!!! Arthritis yuk a nasty word!!!!! I have no proper means of grooming yet but maybe will buy a grooming table at Crufts, depends on price, our dogs just use our bath too, unhygenic well you should see my oh and wonder who is the most unhygenic(sorry Peter if you read this!!!) Anyway congrats in getting such a lovely place to groom and wash dogs, your dogs are sooo pretty too, love xxxxx
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by mo
Actually thinking about it. how do you groom NI's for your shows? is their coat to be standoff ish, you know groomed from the rear to the head in the opposit way to they lay of the hair?

Mo
Nope. You know how Angel and Misty look at ringcraft, well thats how they are supposed to be so basically they need a quick bath if neccissery and a good brush in the direction that the hair grows to get out any dead/loose hair and to neaten them up a bit and voila their done - nails clipped if neccisery, heavy coated NIs tend to take a bit longer and I believe they use a rake to rake the fur in the opposit direction of growth and then use a slicker brush to brust it back the right way. Needless to say it doesn't take very long.

Here is Angel's sister at the last show, she won best in show:

[IMG][/IMG]
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 10:11 AM
That looks great, my hubby built me a wooden one and its brill no more hairs floating around the kitchen. The only thing is though, when it is a very warm day it gets very hot for the dogs, even with the door open so i end up outside sometimes anyway
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by mo
give me a northern breed dog and I am happy lol.

Mo
Never seen that bit

Seiko is on the next train down, bring him back up in a fortnight
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Brilliant

Sadies ultimate nightmare
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3