Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Kiya, German Shepherd, DOB Aug 05

Kiya, German Shepherd, DOB Aug 05

Her Story: Kiya grew up with young children and when she was young a puppy was introduced to her who she raised as though her own. Her family lost their home in the recession. She was homed for 6 months with the view to the family taking both dogs on, but decided not to take her partner and being an only dog didn't suit her when left and she lost some of her confidence. Now in foster with another dog and regaining her previous skills.

Salient points: Long haired Shepherdess seeking a canine companion and family who have time for her. Proven with children. Not for cats. Focus on grooming and winning her over slowly to the brush!

Advert Kiya is now 4 years old and displays beauty, skills and maturity making her a wonderful dog to own. She enjoys another dogs company and adores her walks off lead and is admired. She came back to us quite needy emotionally and she has been establishing her assurity again in the company of her foster family and their dog. She is spayed, chipped and fully vax'd.

Kiya is a caring dog. She has a long coat which needs regular attention. She will delight a Shepherd home and fit in well with another dog whatever their breed type. She is not for cats. She is wonderful with children and grew up with babies and toddlers. Kiya turns heads and is a very good example of her wonderful breed. She needs activity, company and gives you everything in return. Wonderful, wonder-ful.

liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 04:33 AM
she is beautiful. i so wish i had the room for another GSD i would of snapped her up.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Oh goodness she is an absolute beauty. I wish I had the room and time for her.

She sounds so wonderful that I doubt she will be waiting very long.

Good luck gorgeous.
Closed Thread