View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I am sorry Jessica but it does come across as if she has served her purpose and then she is going to be rehomed yet again.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Yes, me too. It is a shame that her previous owner could not keep her, but i am so, so happy that she did not end up in a puppy farm churning out litter after litter. She is in a home where she is loved and well looked after. Yes, she's had one litter (with the best care i might add) but as i mentioned, she was a failed breeding bitch when we bought her so had no reason to think our boy "getting at her" would cause her to be in whelp

She will be placed into a very nice home with people we know so we can keep in touch with her. We've already had a lot of interested people
So why cant you keep her, if she is intergrated with your family, and has settle so well... is she not loved where she is..
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Yes, me too. It is a shame that her previous owner could not keep her, but i am so, so happy that she did not end up in a puppy farm churning out litter after litter. She is in a home where she is loved and well looked after. Yes, she's had one litter (with the best care i might add) but as i mentioned, she was a failed breeding bitch when we bought her so had no reason to think our boy "getting at her" would cause her to be in whelp

She will be placed into a very nice home with people we know so we can keep in touch with her. We've already had a lot of interested people
What a very niave attitude,
I really do feel for that poor girl,pushed from pillar to post,3 different homes by 3 years old and to top it off bred from.

Very very sad
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
So why cant you keep her, if she is intergrated with your family, and has settle so well... is she not loved where she is..
This is just a ridiculous statement

Our dogs are showdogs. We rescued her to get her out of a bad situation and we have done that. She certainly hasn't "served her purpose" as it was never intended to have a litter. But we cannot give all our dogs the attention they deserve if we fill our houses with more than we can cope with. I would rather Izzy, who has been here a short time and would adapt well into another home, go to someone else.

You dont expect foster homes for rescues to keep the dogs they love and integrate into their families do you??? It was never our intention to keep her. I adore her, she is the sweetest dog, but we just dont have the time and space to keep everything.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

19-07-2008, 07:13 PM

Our dogs are showdogs. We rescued her to get her out of a bad situation and we have done that. She certainly hasn't "served her purpose" as it was never intended to have a litter. But we cannot give all our dogs the attention they deserve if we fill our houses with more than we can cope with. I would rather Izzy, who has been here a short time and would adapt well into another home, go to someone else.
Well that says it all does`nt it

You dont expect foster homes for rescues to keep the dogs they love and integrate into their families do you??? It was never our intention to keep her. I adore her, she is the sweetest dog, but we just dont have the time and space to keep everything.
No, but you dont expect foster homes to breed from their fosters, then pass them on, because there is no room for them in their homes either.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 07:13 PM

Foster homes don't rescue or buy a bitch then breed from her only to rehome again do they ?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

19-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Foster homes don't rescue or buy a bitch then breed from her only to rehome again do they ?
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Ok, i have said my piece and i do not need to justify myself to you all.

Thank you to those who have emailed and PM'd me to say that they agree with me, it is appreciated And at least some people have the sense to listen to what im saying and not twist everything.

I am not going to keep repeating that Izzy wasn't bought to breed from, people understand that, you are just trying to twist things

Azz and the moderating team will you PLEASE delete this thread. It is going in circles, is very derogatory to my breeding and my kennel and i would rather not have the uneducated opinions of such people spreading unpleasant rumours all over the internet

Many thanks,

Jessica
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 07:17 PM

Thank you to those who have emailed and PM'd me to say that they agree with me, it is appreciated And at least some people have the sense to listen to what im saying and not twist everything.

I am not going to keep repeating that Izzy wasn't bought to breed from, people understand that, you are just trying to twist things

Azz and the moderating team will you PLEASE delete this thread. It is going in circles, is very derogatory to my breeding and my kennel and i would rather not have the uneducated opinions of such people spreading unpleasant rumours all over the internet

Many thanks,

Jessica
Unfortunatly you have brought this on yourself
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 07:18 PM

Many thanks,

Jessica

Well said hun

please close this thread. it serves no purpose.
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »