View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Lucky Steve just doesn't appreciate you enough Griff, you really do put yourself out for him. Good luck, hope he does appreciate it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Very windy here and we had a brief shower when I was out with Mabs and Kesh. Took Cariad, Lona and Zen onto the football field and they had a game with a ball, neither of the invalids showed any ill effects, so we are getting there, fingers crossed.
Back home, skipped out, took everything to the tip, including the cardboard trays on the top of the kitchen units I keep forgetting
Off out to do the weekly shop this afternoon, got visitors tomorrow, not due till lunchtime/early afternoon, will have enough time to get the girls out, fingers crossed they won't get too muddy, then vac round and make the place look less 'lived in'
Moyra, hope you feel better soon, its not winter yet either, maybe this is it and you will have a cold free winter.
Lynn, got everything crossed the car comes back fully functional and becomes a member of the family.
Griff, you are too good to Steve, am hoping he really does appreciate you, but not good at showing or saying it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2016, 01:23 PM
Well the good news just keeps coming hope it doesn't get jinxed.
Mark passing his test and buying the van. Also has phone interview tomorrow for a warehouse job back in Harlow. Fingers crossed he passes that and gets a face to face and the job.
My car now fixed. (Hopefully). All making sense now though with what's been done and it was done by the peugeot dealer. Austen's choice they said he decided they had it apart and had found the issue so decided to let them sort it out.
Michael has had a job offer today. He went to 2nd interview Monday to pitch a selling module met the CEO Wednesday they gathered his references and made the offer today.
So happy although he doesn't start till the 24th. Him and Maca off to Vietnam Sunday for two weeks courtesy of nan. (Mum). The guy is away the week he comes back. He can now get angry with the other firm who haven't paid him yet as he now has his reference.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Lynn, that is lovely that at last when the phone rings its not more doom and gloom, well done on the new job, and hope t'other one gets his job as well.
Keep meaning to tell you, there is a Bernese Mountain Dog appeared at training classes. I think it is in Bronze, it was there when I arrived last week, but didn't join the silver or gold classes, so more than likely in Bronze. Never got chance to speak to her as next time I looked she had gone, will find out more if I see her next week
Brenda, send me the piccie you want and I'll edit it in the post for you.
Having a busy day, tidying up, shopping, remembered to get my friend a birthday card and bought a stamp, so doing well. Oh, Asda no longer has my pain killers in, even on the reduced shelf BUT Home Bargains has STARTED selling them again, and Savers STILL has them, swings and roundabouts eh
Having a cup of tea before I start in here, because I am dreading it I'll sleep tonight though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Would be interesting to see what affix it's under June.
It is nice to be able to relax a little again on the boy front.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2016, 03:51 PM
I bet you'd forgotten what relaxing was!!!!
Here's a piccie for Moyra of Horatio I got last night.

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Oh God that dog is handsome and I knew from a puppy he would be. I could cuddle him to death, well not that tight but certainly he is gorgeous. Thank June and for remembering my favourite of all the pups. He has always been special.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Been dumping some more rubbish out for the dustmen to take tomorrow. Have phoned the council and am paying £10 for the old microwave to be taken away. May not go tomorrow but if they do not take it tomorrow maybe someone else will.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Can't Steve take it to the tip Moyra, there's a special place for them at my tip.Not only taken mine, but end up taking my neighbours when they see me loading the car they are always coming over to me with stuff, and lots of times its a microwave.
Glad you like the piccie, Moyra. He was in the office waiting for his Dad to finish work, eventually I got one of him asleep on the floor having got bored of waiting, but I thought it was a beautiful piccie and knew you'd like it. His dad calls him The Black Bear
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2016, 04:55 PM
Gorgeous bear.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >