Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 11:57 AM

What a complete idiot!

Hi,
Well today the man came to fix our tumble dryer,that's all sorted.Wish i could say the same about his van,he had bald tyre's on the front and they are ready to start exposing the cord So i told him that it was illegal and needed to get it sorted. The only answer i could get out of him was it's legal because it's a commercial vehicle I was getting quite aggrivated by him and his don't care attitude and said i hope you don't try and brake behind me when the roads are wet
How stupid and thick are some people
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Lets hope the police pull him before he kills someone the stupid moron The customs and police did a thing in our town a few weeks ago where they stopped every van to check it and to check what was in the back of it - think they exposed quite a lot of dishonest people and things that the van owners would rather they hadn't found, pity this man wasn't driving through.
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 12:27 PM
call the police on him b4 he kills some1!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 12:30 PM
-ditto- Lillybet! The bloke's a complete moron to say that! I don't mind if he injures himself for his stupidity, but there's innocent people on our roads aren't there! Phone the company too and tell them what he said, I know I would!