Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

28-06-2005, 09:11 PM

Where have all the Mentors gone?

????????????????? lol ok don't panic! They haven't gone anywhere... just been promoted to Dogweb Prefects!!

What are Dogweb Prefects? Dogweb Prefects help Moderators and Admin with things on the site, from notifying us of any 'situations' to just general help here or there. They are one step closer to Modship and are respected longstanding members of the community!

So what about the Mentor positions? Well it means we may be looking for more Mentors!! This could be YOU!

Who can apply to become a Dogweb Mentor? Well anyone who thinks they are up to helping fellow Dogwebbers, in particular new members around the site and showing them how to do things like post pictures, upload avatars etc Are welcome to PM me and let me know why they rekon they could be a good mentor

The only thing we ask is that you have been here a little while (ie more than a month at least!), are an adult, and that you are not admin/mod/helper at any other Dog website (other non dog related websites should be fine but please let us know about them).

We get lots of requests for the position so please do not take offence if you don't get in this time - people who re-apply are seen as keen and have a better chance to get in next time!

Also, just a quick note for people who I have talked about the position previously please get back in touch if you are still interested as I have misplaced my notes and some of the criteria has changed.

Who are most likely to get in? Basically people who are of a friendly disposition, ones who rarely get into arguments, people who make others smile, and those of you who are genuine and sincere - and it goes without saying, only our most loyal members need apply!

I would also like to take this oppourtunity to thank our Past Mentors who have just been promoted to Prefects! And our Moderators Carole and Roxy who's hard work is extremely appreciated. And to all our article writers and everyone else who contributes, it doesn't go unnoticed. And to all you loyal Dogwebbers, the best ever!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-06-2005, 09:14 PM
ohh nice post azz.,
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I know I paniced when I saw that there was dogweb prefects on here I have bad memories of prefects from school where they always used to chuck you out in the rain and smile whilst they stood inside the door nice and warm
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 10:29 PM
lol foxy
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

28-06-2005, 11:12 PM
lol Our Prefects are what prefects are meant to be like tho.. good examples fo them Promise we'll be nice
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 07:52 AM
is this is the right section ( general dog chat ) ?

sorry just being a good prefect.............lol
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2005, 07:58 AM
No I do believe I will have to move it, dont you Inca?
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Azz, can we nominate people?
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Azz, just a though....if you're getting loads of requests of people wanting to become Mentors then change them every 3 months (or 6 months whatever suits you), at least this way other people get the opportunity too.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Ohh good idea! Do they get to wear a prefect badge like at school?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >