Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2010, 11:00 PM

Best Rescue post 3

Dahlia

This beautiful girl was dumped out onto the streets and brought to a shelter where she narrowly escaped euthanasia. She’s a BBD, you see (a Big Black Dog), and despite being well-behaved and utterly gorgeous, no one wanted her. Luckily a rescue agreed to take her in. I met her on the transport across country and fell in love. How could I not? She’s now been with us for two years and she is the most loved and cherished of dogs. She has become a confident, sweet companion who lives for her belly rubs, squeaky toys, games of chase, and her tug toys. I honestly cannot imagine what my life was like before her! Her former owner’s loss was certainly our very wonderful gain.

Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Dahlia

This beautiful girl was dumped out onto the streets and brought to a shelter where she narrowly escaped euthanasia. She’s a BBD, you see (a Big Black Dog), and despite being well-behaved and utterly gorgeous, no one wanted her. Luckily a rescue agreed to take her in. I met her on the transport across country and fell in love. How could I not? She’s now been with us for two years and she is the most loved and cherished of dogs. She has become a confident, sweet companion who lives for her belly rubs, squeaky toys, games of chase, and her tug toys. I honestly cannot imagine what my life was like before her! Her former owner’s loss was certainly our very wonderful gain.

posted - post 3