Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
airedaleowner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2010, 09:11 AM

At the end of my leash

there have been quite a few threads about Millan and Stillwell but what about Brad Pattison???

i watched one of his shows the other day and wow, i think he is the worst i have seen so far!!

has anyone else seen him before, i wouldnt let him anywhere near my dog. his methods where definatly cruel and i diddnt really seem to see any change within the dog at the end.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Is this the guy that ties the dog to the owner and makes them run around yanking the dog?

If so i have too works to sum up my feelings on this guy and his traning methods - D**k head!
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2010, 09:29 AM
i seen it once and once was enough for me the way he treats the dogs and they way he speaks to the owners is shocking i know where i would tell him to go
airedaleowner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2010, 10:07 AM
yeah he does, umbilical he calls it. he makes the owners run and then suddenly stop and change direction pulling the dog with them.

dont really see the point in it, just makes the dog scared of what you might do to them next.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter