Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 01:26 PM

blackie's diary - what a week

i havent had the best of weeks.......

with mum being sick everywhere and dad being his usual grumpy self and then hurting my leg and having to wear a stupid plastic collar so i cant chew it. i am only keeping it clean but everyone shouts at me to leave it alone.

it all went wrong on wednesday when i hurt my back leg - its only a tiny cut but mum when into overdrive and said i had to go to the vets. so she dragged me there (well i dragged her there as there is always new dogs to meet and greet) and was told no running on the mud, keep the collar on and dont let me chew it. the nice vet - well she was pretty - stuck a needle of something in my neck to stop my leg getting worse. she also weighed me and told mum to cut my food back as i weigh tooooo much!

yikes that means no treats, less dinner and no pinching peggy's food.......have to find other ways to get a tasty snack.

since then i have kept cleanning my leg so and not letting it get better so dad - the miserable one, has now put a bandage over it so i cant chew it. i was only doing it to pass the time. guess i am going to have to find some other way though. cant wait till i can go out and run on the beach again.

love blackie (typed by mum)
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Things can only ger better Blackie, hope your leg mends soon so you can go running again and those lbs will drop off.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Can't chew ya leg.. can't chew treats.... it's such a hard life huh.... Soon be better though
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Aww poor Blackie, it'll soon be Christmas, I'm sure mum will excuse you your diet over the festive period, no-one diets over the holidays, do they?
Hope your leg feels better soon. x