View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-05-2010, 09:03 AM
I know how you feel JB The other day I let Chloe into my fully enclosed garden for a few moments shortly before people arrived for lunch and she managed to find something to roll in and it stank . I can only guess it was hedgehog poo because nothing else can get in the garden . She had only been bathed the day before after rolling in runny cow poo.
Lovely as they are, dogs can be infuriating at times.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Urgh! I've not had the pleasure of one of the doglets rolling in dog poo! I've had every other sort of poo though!

The worst I've had is Hamish eating the others poos! Dirty Beast that he is! Have to remember that Hamish is not allowed to give kisses after he's done that!!

x
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I feel your pain!

Isaac and Jacub never seem to bother but the ladies enjoy rolling in the 'nasties' and always look really pleased with themselves after it!

Enjoy your coffee

Take care.

Seoniad.
feelion
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:05 AM
we've all been there in one way or another... Barney rolls pretty much daily in the fox stuff.. sometimes other dogs poop too, and dead mice too... barf!.. Dirty dirty hound!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:08 AM
poor you, I would have up-chucked in the car, you did so well to make it home xx
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Delightful!!

Luckily mine don't roll in dog poo to the best of my knowledge...eat it, yes, roll in it no. Any other type of poo or rotting animal is fair game though. I think rotting animal corpse smell is worse than poo though...makes me feel sick thinking about it.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Yuk.....sorry but that is not no Lady! .....We had one roll on a dead seal lastweek.....took ages to get rid of the stink...
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 11:56 AM
My last Boxers used to delight in rolling in dead seagulls and fox poo. The latter is something you never forget,

Have you recovered yet???
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Oh my, So far luchi has not rolled in any type of poo (touch wood lol).

She does have another disgusting habit though. She walks around the garden, sniffing out cat poo, its like she has a huge box of chocolates, as she will eat any she finds yuck
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Lily has daily fox poo rolls recently and she managed to make me gag when I put her back in the car last night the smell was so bad! Aren't our dogs just the most delightful creatures!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >