View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2017, 04:46 PM
I don't think Brian should feel guilty I am sure most of us would of done the same. Nice they are now having a snooze together.
Hope you are feeling better now.
brenda we don't mind some work decorating new kitchen and bathroom maybe just not having to eradicate Rolands, new windows unblock pipes through the loft from blocked macerators and renewing expensive boilers.
How are things June ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Garage phoned to bring my car round because the brakes people have rung and asked the SIZE of the brakes, it has taken a month for them to contact about the order. Done that, been for LPG, picked up my new tyre.Rainy and cold here.
Got the girls out this morning, Cariad and Kesh onto the field and then the other 3 onto the river for a run round. They've not had a very good time recently for walks at all with one thing and another. Rain came in shortly after we were home and I'd tidied up.
Slept on the sun lounger last night again, all quiet. One more night and hoping the police will see him tomorrow and I can try and calm down. Had cheese on toast for lunch and the dog next door is barking, came home from my trip out, and it is still barking. Mine are fast asleep in bed. I am so bitter about this I can't tell you. One bit of me wants to complain about the bluddy thing, how can this stupid stupid idiot have dogs that race up and down the window ledge barking at all who pass, and next door have a dog that really does bark night and day, and I am the one that is picked on when they couldn't be any quieter, if they were they would be stuffed toys. I will be making him suffer for every single bit of inconvenience and pain in my back, in my time when the dust settles.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Shaking like a leaf, so upset.
Pepsi has just been savaged by a German Shepherd.
Jenny, must be horrible, hope you Brian and little Pepsi are now feeling a bit better.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
and I am the one that is picked on when they couldn't be any quieter
He's doing it to you as he knows you're on your own and the others have a man about, just shows what kind of moronic coward he is.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Haven't been on here too much yesterday and today. Had my back 'go' yesterday and couldn't sit or walk easily. Has been a bit better today but still getting the odd stabbing pain.

Doc told me some time ago that current thinking is to just carry on so that's what I'm doing.

Could use some of those special pain killers 'tho Must try to remember to ask Eve if the rep has them on his van now.

Think I'll turn in early tonight.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2017, 10:22 PM
If there is a Savers near to you Harvey, try in there. Thats the place I've been getting them from recently.Nowhere else seems to have them, apart from(of course) YOUR chemist They've saved my sanity this week, been in a lot of pain as well as scared and panicky, and they've taken the pain away and given me time to think through it all and begin to think of a way I can carry on. I own this house, so I can't just move, they rent the house, I am pretty sure of it, and my next move (after the police have done their stuff) is to inform the landlord as I think there is some sort of legislation now where landlords can prevent their tenants making a nuisance of themselves.
Nippy, Brian had to do what was necessary to protect not only Pepsil, but get the dog off her. If he had to it the dog with a walking stick, then so be it. Owner doesn't sound as though they were much use. either.Hoping you all get some well needed sleep tonight and tomorrow is a better day for you
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3