Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 06:48 AM
You walk where you want too, so get out there and do it xxxxxxx

No-one tells you off like that you did nothing wrong and if the silly cow can not see that then she really isn't worth giving a second thought too.

Most people who threaten to ''tie up my dogs and box you'' never will anyway.....its like that old senario of ''''''hold me back guys before I box thier ears'''''' its all hot air and smelly gas hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope your feeling better today
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 06:59 AM
I hope you are feeling better about it today, from what I can see is they are stoopid and if she was going to box you (another weird expression ) she would do it and not say it, any way you have two 'ferocious' beasts to protect you
The lady should not drive you way from the park, YOU did nothing wrong SHE did.
Big hugs from us and chalk it up to 'one of those days' and thankfully the guy helped you out (there are some nice people, that understand dogs)
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 07:09 AM
What a pathetic, cowardly woman that picks on someone who clearly is in pain and vulnerable!! God people like that make me sick!! You did nothing wrong and thank goodness that kind soul was there to help with you and the boys.

Blimey I wish I lived nearer to you! I'd gladly come up with Borderdawn and show that idiot some terrier temper!! (and that's just from the owners! )

Big hugs to you. xxxxxxxxxxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 07:15 AM
This is absolutely disgusting. What a completely vile woman!

I know how shocking it is to be at the end of this kind of person, but you must stand your ground on it, if you want to walk your dogs there again, you do it. Bullies are only bullies if we let them get away with it.

Big hug sweets xxxx
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Sorry to read about this, what a horrible woman! Don't take it so to heart .... she's not worth it.

Wys
x
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Would you like me to come over and smack her for you?
Don`t take it to heart - and don`t let the barstewards grind you down
x
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2010, 08:50 AM
I hope your shoulder is feeling better today.

Dont let that awfull woman spoil your enjoyment of that place, perhaps get a friend to go with you and the dogs if you feel a little unsure about going there incase the nasty woman is about xx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Hope you are feeling better today. *hugs* There are a lot of numpties about, don't let them get to you hun. I would imagine this is not the first time her dog has done this, so she was probably sounding off to try and shift the blame.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 10:38 AM
thankwoo so so much guys
...i did doubt myself,but couldnt see how i was in the wrong as my boys were on leads...she was mouthing off saying 'if your dogs cant be let off,u shouldnt bring them to the park!!'

arm is sore and i will be avoiding that place today..but tommorow my dog walking friend is comming with me,with at least 3 dogs...hope she is there and can see how 'dangerous' my guys are..if only i could fing some stooge kids to take to eh
.... dont think ill go back on my own tho,which is sad...sometimes i do just like some 'downtime' just me n my mutts
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2010, 10:48 AM
A lot of people do take the defensive attitude when you ask them to put their dog on... I would have just let one of the boys off , that said I'm like you, always air on the side of caution but when some nutters winde me up I do tend to leave one of mine off, especially if theirs is off at least that way they have to think about the situation too...too many people blame the dogs on the lead because they are on the lead automatically think their bad...
I'd go back there and walk, next time just leave one off, you know your dogs are ok xx hope your shoulder a little better today x
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >